3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

Are these boots worth putting 1ex cannot be frozen on ? It's not double influenced but yea...

Currently at 53% chaos res. I am using Chaos mastery +1% Dot multi for every 4% Chaos Res. I don't think Arakaali 'Spinner of False Hope' would be affected by that Mastery yea ?

Do let me know what else I can improve from here. I guess double infl gloves and double dot multi quiver ?

https://pastebin.com/cYVMWU87
Dernière édition par Valant, le 16 nov. 2021 09:31:04
How are we sustaining life in this build? Right now I go the other variation of TR build with damaging via totems, and I can use Life on Hit gem in my self-cast link as its not main source of damage.
But I cant understand how we recover HP w/o Life on Hit.
Dernière édition par Frehsent, le 16 nov. 2021 09:41:18
Feast of flesh from devouring diadem works great, plus some people use vitality with life on hit watcher's eye. Also, you can use an instant life flask as usual. You can also add life gain on hit gem to totems set up, but I don't feel like that it makes sense. Because you actually put totems on bosses only.
Dernière édition par dtx1212, le 16 nov. 2021 10:12:53
Well still kinda upgradin this build, but its alredy clearing everythin.
Wanna swap helmet for -12 chaos res and upgrade ring slots + boots, but guess ill farm hh and begin another build.
Started with ur guide and made some changes in it

Dernière édition par Alexdaikone, le 16 nov. 2021 13:10:00
"
ChivalricGolf3 a écrit :
So, i sold all my stuff from my other builds to try this out, can someone give me some guidance on what to upgrade next? also to figure out what my POE damage is, because my small brain is.. well to small lol
Your damage is going to be a fair bit better than average with that gear. There are a few things though...

- You have too much AOE. x11.39 is optimal. I'd replace the craft on your amulet, and redo the one on your gloves until you get 9% there.
- Flasks. You have 3 corrupted blood affixes, and 2 freeze affixes. You need one corrupted blood, and zero freeze, that should be taken care of using upgraded Brine King in the pantheon. Use your flask affixes to get immunity to ignite, shock, and boost your evasion / armour. Movespeed and attack speed are nice as well.
- Blood Rage is a no-go with Ghost Dance. Enduring Cry would be a nice defensive boost instead.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
xTheQuestion a écrit :
How is QOTF supposed to give you movement speed you literally dont achieve the least amount of evasion to break the -25% MS

We easily get 15k evasion, which is the breakpoint to start seeing move speed increases from QOTF. Hell, I'm sitting at 33,946ev in my hideout without flasks. With flasks running, I'm well in excess of the 45k needed to get max speed from it... and my chest isn't a QOTF, so it only has 816ev, not the 2k+ that QOTF gives.
"
Valant a écrit :

Are these boots worth putting 1ex cannot be frozen on ? It's not double influenced but yea...

Currently at 53% chaos res. I am using Chaos mastery +1% Dot multi for every 4% Chaos Res. I don't think Arakaali 'Spinner of False Hope' would be affected by that Mastery yea ?

Do let me know what else I can improve from here. I guess double infl gloves and double dot multi quiver ?

https://pastebin.com/cYVMWU87
First up, you're not using that blood rage, right? Enduring cry is a nice replacement, works like a health flask, and linked to second wind, works twice.

Moving freeze immunity to your boots would let you drop Brine King for another major. Worth it? Debateable... but it's only an ex, you're already into this for, what, 50ex? But it would let you move to Arakali, so less chaos damage... but you're already at 53 chaos resist, and most sources of chaos damage aren't large. I dunno, I'd say try it and report back. :)

Gloves need the +1 AOE gems / Increased AOE craft, that puts us right in the sweet spot for AOE multiplier at x1.39.

Switching to an Anomolous Withering Step would help boost withered stacks faster.
"
dtx1212 a écrit :
Feast of flesh from devouring diadem works great, plus some people use vitality with life on hit watcher's eye. Also, you can use an instant life flask as usual. You can also add life gain on hit gem to totems set up, but I don't feel like that it makes sense. Because you actually put totems on bosses only.
Or Enduring Cry - at level 20, it's nearly 2k life recovered over 1 second.

Or life gain on hit...

Most folks are likely just using their life flask. It's not like this build gets hit very much in the first place. Admittedly, I'm not using QOTF chest, so I've crafted 10% of life as extra ES on a rare chest and pathed to Ghost Dance on the tree, but I rarely have to use my Enduring Cry, and even less often than that use my life pot. I'll go entire maps without touching my life pot. And I'm *not* running one of the nice chests, mine is kind of trash.
"
grimjack68 a écrit :
"
ChivalricGolf3 a écrit :
So, i sold all my stuff from my other builds to try this out, can someone give me some guidance on what to upgrade next? also to figure out what my POE damage is, because my small brain is.. well to small lol
Your damage is going to be a fair bit better than average with that gear. There are a few things though...

- You have too much AOE. x11.39 is optimal. I'd replace the craft on your amulet, and redo the one on your gloves until you get 9% there.
- Flasks. You have 3 corrupted blood affixes, and 2 freeze affixes. You need one corrupted blood, and zero freeze, that should be taken care of using upgraded Brine King in the pantheon. Use your flask affixes to get immunity to ignite, shock, and boost your evasion / armour. Movespeed and attack speed are nice as well.
- Blood Rage is a no-go with Ghost Dance. Enduring Cry would be a nice defensive boost instead.

To be honest I just used a bunch of random flasks, what actual flasks do you recommend? Granite/Jade etc?

Also I seen another bloke say that he uses Soul of Arakali. What are your thoughts?

The other thing is, I know I can make a lot of upgrades. But what should I focus on for damage or survivability? Obviously Empower 4 would be nice, but other then that what do you reckon?
Hello guys,

I really need your help!
I waant to understand what is so wrong with my build that the difference in PoB DoT dps is in millions. I tried playing around with numbers and Tree, but I still feel like I am missing important stuff. Please help ;3

https://pastebin.com/TBCf7MZS

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires