[3.17] Lightning Strike Slayer Starter that clears the entire game

"
TheDragonLance a écrit :
Got this going and fully geared up but two things are a bit confusing, how are you running all the auras? Following the PoB I can't seem to get enough reservation efficiency to run hatred, herald of ice, and skitter bots even with enlighten 3. So do you have plans to somehow change things up so you can run them all or what is the point of having it if you can't use it? Also I notice in the PoB you still have berserk socketed but I see no way of generating rage unless I'm missing something which makes this useless to us, so again I'm just not sure why its in there if we cant make use of it. I just find this over all a bit confusing why we would be running skills that give us no benefit vs socketing in some other type of support or active skill that does benefit us.

Herald of ice is for mapping and skitterbots is for bossing, you dont run them at the same time.

You get rage with cluster jewel notable Bloodscent.
"
TeL_ a écrit :
"
TheDragonLance a écrit :
Got this going and fully geared up but two things are a bit confusing, how are you running all the auras? Following the PoB I can't seem to get enough reservation efficiency to run hatred, herald of ice, and skitter bots even with enlighten 3. So do you have plans to somehow change things up so you can run them all or what is the point of having it if you can't use it? Also I notice in the PoB you still have berserk socketed but I see no way of generating rage unless I'm missing something which makes this useless to us, so again I'm just not sure why its in there if we cant make use of it. I just find this over all a bit confusing why we would be running skills that give us no benefit vs socketing in some other type of support or active skill that does benefit us.

Herald of ice is for mapping and skitterbots is for bossing, you dont run them at the same time.

You get rage with cluster jewel notable Bloodscent.

To add to this, depending on the accuracy rolls on your gear, you may need to take the Eagle Eye cluster and/or run an Enlighten gem. You can also buy mana reservation corruptions on your Fight for Survivals. Just plug your setup into POB to see which is the most cost efficient.
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 20 déc. 2021 13:39:51
@TeL - are you going to be releasing your new FB build soon, or were you waiting for the 3.17 patch notes? I will be on the lookout - is this going to just be a thread update or a new post in another class/ascendancy section?
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 27 déc. 2021 12:10:42
Hello!

I have been enjoying this build, but need some advice what to upgrade. I have been dying a lot, so any advice would be helpful.

Thanks,

David
"
subiedude8 a écrit :
@TeL - are you going to be releasing your new FB build soon, or were you waiting for the 3.17 patch notes? I will be on the lookout - is this going to just be a thread update or a new post in another class/ascendancy section?

I am waiting for the patch notes to see if anything interesting pops up. Don't wanna spend a lot of time on it just to see that it doesn't work on the new patch which I suspect it might because I will be putting Determination into the build and since it is very popular it might get nerfed.

I'm gonna add it into the list of PoB on this guide. I was testing Assassin and while it performed really well as a starter build I didn't find a decent way to scale it so I will be sticking with duelist.

"
Hello!

I have been enjoying this build, but need some advice what to upgrade. I have been dying a lot, so any advice would be helpful.

Thanks,

David

Hit things before they hit you.

Don't try to facetank bosses.

As for upgrades, Get an abyssus with 40-41% increased damage taken. Also make sure you are res capped, and get more life on your items. Right now your gear seems quite weak.

You should also level up a lot - Going from 80 to 90 can easily give you something like 1200 life if you take life nodes and upgrade your gear a little bit.
Dernière édition par TeL_, le 27 déc. 2021 13:38:13
can you help with my fb champion pls!
I tried everything but nothing seems to work sadly :c
insta oneshot on high tier map!

this is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/WGMX2KuM

thanks !!
"
xorxie a écrit :
can you help with my fb champion pls!
I tried everything but nothing seems to work sadly :c
insta oneshot on high tier map!

this is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/WGMX2KuM

thanks !!

You need to have way more life on your items. 3.9k life and no fortify means you cant survive anything.

Your tree is inefficient, just follow the pob that I posted.

You also need to fix accuracy and complete the last ascendancy trial.
Dernière édition par TeL_, le 28 déc. 2021 04:18:44
"
TeL_ a écrit :
"
subiedude8 a écrit :

I am waiting for the patch notes to see if anything interesting pops up. Don't wanna spend a lot of time on it just to see that it doesn't work on the new patch which I suspect it might because I will be putting Determination into the build and since it is very popular it might get nerfed.

Interesting that you say that. I was showing someone this build and they were tinkering with it in POB in an attempt to make it more defensive and Determination was one of the things they were recommending to incorporate into the build. They were also trying to path into spell suppression on the tree.
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 28 déc. 2021 08:00:30
"

Interesting that you say that. I was showing someone this build and they were tinkering with it in POB in an attempt to make it more defensive and Determination was one of the things they were recommending to incorporate into the build. They were also trying to path into spell suppression on the tree.

I'm personally not that big a fan of spell suppression. There aren't many good sources of it and I don't even know how many enemies in this game actually use spells aside from bosses. As for bosses, as long as you don't get literally 100-0 with 1 attack you shouldn't die since you can dodge a little bit and wait for the leech to heal you up and since I generally don't get one shot by bosses I don't value spell supression.

But determination is definitely a very good defensive skill, its usage went up a lot this league so I am worried next league it might get nerfed. While I was doing some quick testing in PoB I managed to get 82 all res and 40k armor which would definitely be a lot more defensive than the build is currently.

It will lose a fair amount of damage though, but I guess as long as you don't die constantly going from 30mil to 15mil isn't that big of a deal
Dernière édition par TeL_, le 28 déc. 2021 09:01:30
"
TeL_ a écrit :

I'm personally not that big a fan of spell suppression. There aren't many good sources of it and I don't even know how many enemies in this game actually use spells aside from bosses. As for bosses, as long as you don't get literally 100-0 with 1 attack you shouldn't die since you can dodge a little bit and wait for the leech to heal you up and since I generally don't get one shot by bosses I don't value spell supression.

But determination is definitely a very good defensive skill, its usage went up a lot this league so I am worried next league it might get nerfed. While I was doing some quick testing in PoB I managed to get 82 all res and 40k armor which would definitely be a lot more defensive than the build is currently.

It will lose a fair amount of damage though, but I guess as long as you don't die constantly going from 30mil to 15mil isn't that big of a deal

I think that would make mapping feel way better.

For bosses like Sirus and Shaper, you can avoid all of their mechanics and their autos do not one shot you, so glass cannon builds trivialize this content.

For high rolled Guardian Maps (with Guardian's Aid) or high rolled The Formed, you can absolutely get one shot by as little as an auto attack, so I am not sure if layering defenses is the answer here or simply trying to zerg down the bosses glass cannon style.
Dernière édition par subiedude8, le 28 déc. 2021 14:37:52

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires