[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
Dazerk a écrit :
"
Donkster5 a écrit :

Sorry for the confusion, but hopefully getting fortify should change your experience. You’re almost ready for second lab so that’ll give you permanent fortify.

My bad... to many quotes on quotes.
I just got the 2nd ascend... so hopefully, it'll change now. So whats the order for 4L to 5L to 6L ?

After 2nd ascendancy LS - AC - Trinity - EDWA should feel super strong. 5L nightblade (assuming decent crit chance). 6L is Added Lightning (add cold or fire is okay too if you have issues with resonance). Replace AC with Inspiration when you get +1 strike somewhere else.

Added Lightning is okay too as the 5th link if your crit chance is not decent enough to take advantage of nightblade yet.
~Donkster5
Heya. So normally I play Toxic Rain or a spin 2 win build season start. This time around I decided to try something new in this private league I am part of. The build kinda needs to be ssf viable since there is only 20 of us. I found your build and it looks cool. The only prob is i am lvl 40 and it takes for ever to kill single target. It's not just the nerfs. Legit I feel like a wet noodle. Any advice? Does it get better with age like a fine wine? :)
"
DarkSparrow21 a écrit :
Heya. So normally I play Toxic Rain or a spin 2 win build season start. This time around I decided to try something new in this private league I am part of. The build kinda needs to be ssf viable since there is only 20 of us. I found your build and it looks cool. The only prob is i am lvl 40 and it takes for ever to kill single target. It's not just the nerfs. Legit I feel like a wet noodle. Any advice? Does it get better with age like a fine wine? :)

Lol, no wet noodles around here!

Looking at your character at lvl 42:
1. get anger
2. get Herald of Ice
3. replace EDWA with Trinity
4. Get high speed claws
5. passive into soul raker in claw nodes
6. replace lifetap with Fortify.

That’ll make a world of difference! From there, replace fortify with EDWA when you’ve completed second lab and keep a lookout for a vaal lightning strike. Popping two VLS sprinklers down an a boss makes a big difference.

For reference, look at my characters gear. At level 62, i’m still using the 4 link setup and stuff has melted up through act 8. With a 5L i’ll really be cooking… but not noodles.
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 25 juil. 2021 07:20:29
Hello!
First i would like to say thank you for an awesome guide! the leveling experience has never been this smooth. I'm still destroying everything and im in early maps except for some ailments.. Where do you get your block/spell block from and should you drop war banner at every hard pack?
Dernière édition par zimmuf, le 25 juil. 2021 16:07:17
"
zimmuf a écrit :
Hello!
First i would like to say thank you for an awesome guide! the leveling experience has never been this smooth. I'm still destroying everything and im in early maps except for some ailments.. Where do you get your block/spell block from and should you drop war banner at every hard pack?

For ailments I took Crystal Skin, just straight line. Then you can get another 20% chance on shield.
"
zimmuf a écrit :
Hello!

Hey, that’s awesome to hear! Thanks for sharing.

I assume you mean dodge? Between acrobatics passives, and quartz flask, and the shield, you should be ~60%+ in both. Full dodge is harder now, but definitely doable for attacks with some mods on your gear.

I actually suggest changing war banner to defiance banner and only drop it for a nice long defensive boost on bosses. With inspirational, you can get a second use out of it by picking it up and replacing it. I put war banner in the pob as defiance banner hadn’t been added yet.
~Donkster5
"
ShoveMoneyDeeper a écrit :
"
zimmuf a écrit :
Hello!

For ailments I took Crystal Skin, just straight line. Then you can get another 20% chance on shield.

Thanks SMD. Yeah, the shield and shaper boots should be close to full ailment immunity along with the passives. There’s also a veiled craft for various gear pieces.
~Donkster5
hello , thanks for your nice guide , look very fun . I thinking to pick this build to starter after i feel bored of tr bc the mana issue , may i ask :
1.how hard it is to transition from campaign to map ?
2.how is the leveling ?
3.how much do i need to invest to run up to red map ?
4.how is champion compare to raider
Dernière édition par mysboy6, le 26 juil. 2021 02:36:11
"
DarkSparrow21 wrote:

Lol, no wet noodles around here!

Looking at your character at lvl 42:
1. get anger
2. get Herald of Ice
3. replace EDWA with Trinity
4. Get high speed claws
5. passive into soul raker in claw nodes
6. replace lifetap with Fortify.

That’ll make a world of difference! From there, replace fortify with EDWA when you’ve completed second lab and keep a lookout for a vaal lightning strike. Popping two VLS sprinklers down an a boss makes a big difference.

For reference, look at my characters gear. At level 62, i’m still using the 4 link setup and stuff has melted up through act 8. With a 5L i’ll really be cooking… but not noodles.

Dude thanks, also wow just wow. you took time to pull me up and look.
First of all, thanks for the guide! I play him as a starter and have a lot of fun, which is a good thing in this season. The only big issue at mapping for the moment is mana reservation but I'm slowly leveling enlighten :)

However, I have a small question: in your high level setup, I see that you no longer use the Fortify gem in your 6-link setup. So how do you get the fortify buff? Did I miss something?

Sorry if the question is silly, I'm starting the game more or less :)
Dernière édition par Uramir, le 26 juil. 2021 09:00:42

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires