[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
Yo, will You drop 3.16 PoB? Wanna come back to this game and start with this :3

Yes, it's pretty much done outside of adding notes and stuff. Should be posted tonight US time.

Thank You. I am really looking forward to give it a try. I am very tired of PoE and I wanna try "one more time" and I hope this build will keep me for longer than few days to play this league. Oh boy, 15k hours may be exhausting. Thanks for Your effort tho, big respect man.
"
macwilam a écrit :
Lets just say that your champion version looks much better in all respects practically (unless there is some serious wrong with dps calculations for raider).
I also took a look at both builds, and the difference appears to be in the tree more than the ascendancy. I did a quick check by converting Donsker's build to raider and Fuzzy Duckzy's build to champion with no other changes, then compared all four builds against each other.

In both cases, raider has a higher ms and ~400k more dps on equal gear, but there's also the choice between the champion's adrenaline and fortify on one hand and the raider's onslaught and phasing on the other.

It was a quick comparison, so I probably missed important details, but both ascendancies look doable.
Dernière édition par GERWARIC, le 21 oct. 2021 18:41:03
"
GERWARIC a écrit :
"
macwilam a écrit :
Lets just say that your champion version looks much better in all respects practically (unless there is some serious wrong with dps calculations for raider).
I also took a look at both builds, and the difference appears to be in the tree more than the ascendancy. I did a quick check by converting Donsker's build to raider and Fuzzy Duckzy's build to champion with no other changes, then compared all four builds against each other.

In both cases, raider has a higher ms and ~400k more dps on equal gear, but there's also the choice between the champion's adrenaline and fortify on one hand and the raider's onslaught and phasing on the other.

It was a quick comparison, so I probably missed important details, but both ascendancies look doable.

Yup, sounds about right. ;)
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
Yo, will You drop 3.16 PoB? Wanna come back to this game and start with this :3

Yes, it's pretty much done outside of adding notes and stuff. Should be posted tonight US time.

PoB Ready: https://pastebin.com/tpuEKmm6 See change info on front page. Build guide will be updated after leaguestart.
~Donkster5
Great job for this build! This patch 3.16 is so confusing. I plan to start with it I don't try Champion yet.

No max block chance or <100% suppress spell shouldn't be a problem for tanking?

Take your time to continue to build up this guide.
"
Donkster5 a écrit :

PoB Ready: https://pastebin.com/tpuEKmm6 See change info on front page. Build guide will be updated after leaguestart.

That's amazing. The block tree in particular is ridiculous. If PoB is calculating everything properly, that's <5% chance of taking attack damage, spell damage cut in half... you can even grab Versatile Combatant for spell block. Damage is also looking good in all of the trees.

By the way, PoB actually broke our ascendancy passives as well and it's only counting 30% increased evasion and armor from the small nodes, so the build is even better than that!

Here's the old mods in case you want to add them to another jewel.

Spoiler
// Unimplemented Ascendancy mods
Fortify
20% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify
20% increased Attack Speed while you have Fortify
+500 to Armour and Evasion Rating while you have Fortify

I tried making a block-based version when the new tree rolled out and just finished it as well. Nowhere as tanky, but has better damage scaling with flat added ele dmg. Should be another option for softcore.

Edit 31/10: PoB removed. Not working as well as I expected and caused some confusion with the link. I might post an updated version later if I manage to make it work, but no promises
Dernière édition par Khrozis, le 31 oct. 2021 18:03:11
"
Khrozis a écrit :
"
Donkster5 a écrit :

That's amazing. The block tree in particular is ridiculous. If PoB is calculating everything properly, that's <5% chance of taking attack damage, spell damage cut in half... you can even grab Versatile Combatant for spell block. Damage is also looking good in all of the trees.

By the way, PoB actually broke our ascendancy passives as well and it's only counting 30% increased evasion and armor from the small nodes, so the build is even better than that!

Here's the old mods in case you want to add them to another jewel.

Spoiler
// Unimplemented Ascendancy mods
Fortify

I tried making a block-based version when the new tree rolled out and just finished it as well. Nowhere as tanky, but has better damage scaling with flat added ele dmg. Should be another option for softcore.

https://pastebin.com/HfTZuFrf

Thanks man, and i appreciate the heads up. That’s insane if we’re getting all that extra armor/evasion/attack speed. Can’t wait to plug it in later.
~Donkster5
It has come to my attention that PoB is not calculating the fortify ascendancy bonuses properly. You can add the following into the "custom modifiers" portion of your PoBs Configuration tab to have it manually added -

Thanks @Khrozis
~Donkster5
What do you recommend in Hardcore for 2 people who generally play together? We're both going Champion, but trying to decide which is the best build. Bright Knight or Toxic Tank?

Thanks!
"
deviantek a écrit :
What do you recommend in Hardcore for 2 people who generally play together? We're both going Champion, but trying to decide which is the best build. Bright Knight or Toxic Tank?

Thanks!

One of each ;).

They’re both good, but if you’re looking to play builds that share gear, Then one do the evasion version of Bright Knight and one do the Max Attack Block tree and use the link skill to give your buddy max block at the cost of less dps when you’re solo.

If you’re not a HC player normally, the toxic tank is probably more forgiving while you learn the boss fights as you don’t have to attack to do damage… just dash away.

Whichever you choose, make sure you understand and like the playstyle.
~Donkster5

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires