[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

I gave it a try to fill the tree for armour based character. It seems nice:
- 500% crit multi
- 100% crit chance
- 100% spell suppresion
- 17k armour without items upgrade (I was basing it on your 3.15 pob).
- 1M dps

https://pastebin.com/s4ZiLgqQ

I am not sure about longshot as I do not know how much it gives in practice.

Also with some changes in items something between 20 and 30k armour seems doable which should be a lot given the armour changes.
Dernière édition par macwilam, le 20 oct. 2021 10:06:16
"
macwilam a écrit :
I gave it a try to fill the tree for armour based character. It seems nice:
- 500% crit multi
- 100% crit chance
- 100% spell suppresion
- 17k armour without items upgrade (I was basing it on your 3.15 pob).
- 1M dps

https://pastebin.com/s4ZiLgqQ

I am not sure about longshot as I do not know how much it gives in practice.

Also with some changes in items something between 20 and 30k armour seems doable which should be a lot given the armour changes.

Nice, I’ll take a look when I sit down with these later. Not streaming as I really just need to focus and do the mindless work of making items, etc.
~Donkster5
Edit - i figured myself
Dernière édition par vp0llas, le 20 oct. 2021 18:48:14
"
vp0llas a écrit :
As i am looking for some more tankyness this league, based on League mechanic and also based on previous experience, this seems like just the build im looking for.

I am not sure you have answered this already, but do you think you will have some sort of POB ready before release? :)

I will release one tomorrow. It’s likely to be a preliminary one that should be mostly final and can be followed at league-start.

Edit: This is looking crazy strong this league... not sure I believe the numbers I'm seeing. Here's a prelim PoB: https://pastebin.com/BDNs0t1X There are two different item sets, and if you're looking at the SSF tree, you need to deselect Tailwind and zero out brittle and scorched.
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 21 oct. 2021 01:54:39
Donkster5 this is why I am a build follower and not a creator. This looks absolutely bonkers. You have armour, evasion, life, lifeleech and dps.

The only thing that looks strange are resistances. Am I missing something in here?

EDIT;
The new gems are out.
Static strike got slight nerw (lower range)
Steelskin is buffed (immunity to bleeding, but I am not sure if it also removes bleeding).
Grace and vaal grace changed, hard to tell if buff or nerf.
I do not see big impact otherwise.

Honorbale mention: Determination got buffed hard in my eyes. Probably will use it instead of grace myself.
Dernière édition par macwilam, le 21 oct. 2021 04:50:11
"
macwilam a écrit :
Donkster5 this is why I am a build follower and not a creator. This looks absolutely bonkers. You have armour, evasion, life, lifeleech and dps.

The only thing that looks strange are resistances. Am I missing something in here?

EDIT;
The new gems are out.
Static strike got slight nerw (lower range)
Steelskin is buffed (immunity to bleeding, but I am not sure if it also removes bleeding).
Grace and vaal grace changed, hard to tell if buff or nerf.
I do not see big impact otherwise.

Honorbale mention: Determination got buffed hard in my eyes. Probably will use it instead of grace myself.

I purposefully did not add resistances and attributes to the items. Most have 2-3 important stats and the rest of the slots open. Determination is big, but as we’re on the evasion based side of the map, I chose to use an evasion mastery to convert evasion to armor. If you run determination make sure to change the tree accordingly.

Determination may be more valuable during leveling, but purity of elements gets a strong mention as well.

I was wondering about the steelskin thing myself. It should remove it… immunity is immunity. I added the grace MORE modifier to a jewel to mimic its effect until it’s updated in PoB. Once that’s updated, I’ll remove it.
~Donkster5
In my eyes you are doing amazing job! Thank you for your work and all the explanations as it helps to understand how does the build work.
I took a quick looked and comapred the pob with raider ls from here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3186978

Lets just say that your champion version looks much better in all respects practically (unless there is some serious wrong with dps calculations for raider).

I was also wondering what should one look for when gearing for leveling from 20-to 70 to maximize dps? What stats are most desirable. Do I understand it correctly that we are looking for effective dps of the weapon as LS as weapons APS matters? Should one focus more on physical dps or just dps. In other words how good is elemental damage added to attacks for us?
"
macwilam a écrit :
In my eyes you are doing amazing job! Thank you for your work and all the explanations as it helps to understand how does the build work.
I took a quick looked and comapred the pob with raider ls from here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3186978

Lets just say that your champion version looks much better in all respects practically (unless there is some serious wrong with dps calculations for raider).

I was also wondering what should one look for when gearing for leveling from 20-to 70 to maximize dps? What stats are most desirable. Do I understand it correctly that we are looking for effective dps of the weapon as LS as weapons APS matters? Should one focus more on physical dps or just dps. In other words how good is elemental damage added to attacks for us?

Thanks! Major difference is probably secrets of suffering and a small focus on inflicting extra ele ailments.

Focus on flat ele damage. lightning is best, but both cold and fire are great as well. The key is building resonance so a mix is necessary. Phys dps is next to useless. Attack speed is very important.
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 21 oct. 2021 14:02:38
Yo, will You drop 3.16 PoB? Wanna come back to this game and start with this :3
"
Yo, will You drop 3.16 PoB? Wanna come back to this game and start with this :3

Yes, it's pretty much done outside of adding notes and stuff. Should be posted tonight US time.
~Donkster5

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires