[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
Khrozis a écrit :
So I did a few more changes to the tree after upgrading some of my items and doing some more min-maxing.

Now I'm using a small ring Thread of Hope in the socket above the maximum frenzy charges node near the Ranger starting point, which allows you to grab Forces of Nature and remove some of the nodes leading to Aspect of the Lynx while keeping it allocated. Also removed some of the life nodes after making a great t1 flat life + t1 increased life belt, and allocated Primal Spirit to help with mana costs and get some extra increased flask effect. This all depends on extremely expensive items though.

Here's my latest PoB: https://pastebin.com/smJ7Jr1F

Next up I'm going to try the Tribal Fury + Hydrosphere combo Phantom mentioned. If I understood this correctly we're getting a shotgun effect on our projectiles from also hitting the sphere, right? If that's the case, that should improve our damage by a few million DPS.

Added your suggestions to the build and also included a medium and then anointed rampart and my dmg went from 5.5 mil to 6.4 mil. Only down side - I don't have much life (I still need to craft the gg belt - how did you go about this is I may ask?)

Adjusted PoB: https://pastebin.com/6f9zH0YB

Having a blast with this build so far!

How are you getting lightning exposure from Wave of conviction?
In the PoB, it does more fire damage than lightning.
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

Worth multimodding maybe? Could get up to 20% attack speed, as well as flat cold dmg.

I'd reroll it a bit more, but if you decide to go through with it consider using "attacks with this weapon penetrate #% elemental resistances" instead of the flat cold, even if you use the rank 2 craft you're getting a big damage boost against bosses.

Harvest fracturing still exists but finding tier 4 plants has been really difficult, and then you have to get the right crafting option. I wouldn't count on finding it, buying the base or dropping it from another mechanic is better.
"
PhantomZA a écrit :

Added your suggestions to the build and also included a medium and then anointed rampart and my dmg went from 5.5 mil to 6.4 mil. Only down side - I don't have much life (I still need to craft the gg belt - how did you go about this is I may ask?)

Adjusted PoB: https://pastebin.com/6f9zH0YB

All you need now is a pair of tailwind boots and you're set! :D
I might have exaggerated when I said I made the belt :) I just bought a nice base with an empty suffix and prefix, crafted the res in the bench and used a Hunter's Exalted on it, luckily hitting the tier 1 life mod. Since you don't need huge elemental resistances, something along these lines should do great:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/ELaWkGYt5

It can still get pretty expensive, with your chance of hitting increased life being 2/7 (1/7 for tier 1). Just make sure there are no empty suffixes when using the exalted. If you grab one with two empty prefixes you can also craft elemental damage with attacks so you don't lose a lot of damage from switching belts. From the PoB, a maxed elemental dmg craft will make you lose 200k DPS, which you can get back with a tier 1 lightning damage to claw atks abyss jewel.

"
Arrreat a écrit :

How are you getting lightning exposure from Wave of conviction?
In the PoB, it does more fire damage than lightning.

Huh, didn't notice that. Even with a lot of added lightning the fire damage can still be a fair bit higher. Maybe this is where the hydrosphere gives the dmg boost?
This is the second one of your builds I'm going to make, I was sold SO COMPLETELY on the Champion Choas Tank I made in Expedition. Broke many boundaries to what I thought was possible in a build. For guys like me, this literally opened my eyes to what a truly well-rounded character feels like, there may be no going back. I wanted to get on here and voice just how super freaking happy I am that I took the time to actually try the last build before just assuming there wasn't a way it would work or I wouldn't like it. Truly impressed. This one is next.
I assume I just really suck but I just failed on my first Shaper attempt of this league. Only got past his first phase. The dps was just so bad that I could not get him down fast enough. Maybe it was The Maven? Does she significantly buff him? I have never noticed much of a difference with regular bosses. I lost to Minotaur about 30 minutes prior too.
I think I need to turn off Maven.
Dernière édition par Baldrick, le 4 sept. 2021 01:25:03
So I have done all I needed to for this league and sadly need to move onto more IRL stuff (sucks) but I know that next league I will be playing this build :D Excited to see what ya'll come up with and for sure will be theory crafting so much more to get everything out of this build :)

Decided to yolo a corrupt and wasn't too sad.

Stay sane exile's and see ya'll soon :D
"
PhantomZA a écrit :
So I have done all I needed to for this league and sadly need to move onto more IRL stuff (sucks) but I know that next league I will be playing this build :D Excited to see what ya'll come up with and for sure will be theory crafting so much more to get everything out of this build :)

Decided to yolo a corrupt and wasn't too sad.

Stay sane exile's and see ya'll soon :D

Best of luck, thanks for sharing all your findings, it's been helpful!

Edit got this with Wrath essence, came with a +dex suffix. Managed to remove that with an annul! :D

Dernière édition par agm_ultimatex, le 4 sept. 2021 14:07:39
With changing the rings up and now that weapon, my resistences needed some work. So im dropping an amulet i was using for chaos res to get more elemental. I wonder if i should check for a shield for chaos res over using dodge? Hard to find one that covers all the bases (life, dodge, ailments, chaos/ele res)

hi , i wanna thank you for the build iam leveling right now and enjoy the build since i have no much exp playing from month and i wanted a tanky build for heist and can do blight and some logbook can you tell me what stuff i shouldn't roll like on heist and logbook that can get me killed cause i dont even know what ele this build use i see the skill light and there fire aura and cold :P so what roll i need to avoid thank you!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires