[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
Donkster5 a écrit :
Spoiler
"
lacalaca a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey Donkster i had some spare currency and i decided to play a tanky champion build and guess what, i decided to play yours haha, i'm actually lvl 78 and feels like i'm lacking damage, i'm using low level gems tho but i don't know to what extent that's affecting my lack of damage i'll leave my build and POB here because i don't know if 6 link the farruls would solve my damage issues.

POB: https://pastebin.com/EfU3hkx9

Yo, just getting back around to some of these posts. It looks like you've potentially moved on, but biggest things I saw that will make a world of difference are a 5-link and Vaal Lightning Strike as you just have normal Lightning Strike at the moment. Links on that should be VLS - AC - Trinity - EDWA - Nightblade. I know someone else said Trinity is less important, but that gem really is a massive dps boost way beyond Added Lightning. It is a MORE modifier to all elemental DPS vs Added Lighting which is just for Lightning. A couple VaalLS wells on bosses doubles your DPS and things melt all the way up until high tier maps where you would be due for another round of upgrades (6-link, better/faster claw, tailwind boots, etc.)

If you come back, make those two small changes and I bet you'd feel very different about it.

Hey donkster i'm picking up this build again haha, i'll try again with these suggestions and upgrade now that i have some more currency, my goal here will be AW 5-6 Sirus. i have a question, is possible to do all 20 waves of simulacrum with this build?
"
lacalaca a écrit :
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
Spoiler
"
lacalaca a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey Donkster i had some spare currency and i decided to play a tanky champion build and guess what, i decided to play yours haha, i'm actually lvl 78 and feels like i'm lacking damage, i'm using low level gems tho but i don't know to what extent that's affecting my lack of damage i'll leave my build and POB here because i don't know if 6 link the farruls would solve my damage issues.

POB: https://pastebin.com/EfU3hkx9

Yo, just getting back around to some of these posts. It looks like you've potentially moved on, but biggest things I saw that will make a world of difference are a 5-link and Vaal Lightning Strike as you just have normal Lightning Strike at the moment. Links on that should be VLS - AC - Trinity - EDWA - Nightblade. I know someone else said Trinity is less important, but that gem really is a massive dps boost way beyond Added Lightning. It is a MORE modifier to all elemental DPS vs Added Lighting which is just for Lightning. A couple VaalLS wells on bosses doubles your DPS and things melt all the way up until high tier maps where you would be due for another round of upgrades (6-link, better/faster claw, tailwind boots, etc.)

If you come back, make those two small changes and I bet you'd feel very different about it.

Hey donkster i'm picking up this build again haha, i'll try again with these suggestions and upgrade now that i have some more currency, my goal here will be AW 5-6 Sirus. i have a question, is possible to do all 20 waves of simulacrum with this build?

So I haven't fully min maxed the build (Need influence helm + enchant, better multimod weapon, better crit multi jewels (Only crafted 1 with 4 crit multi - have sofar around 30-40 ex invested and can surely got up to around 200ex with perfect gear and need tailwind boot) but I've done everything except Maven, 100% Deli (As my pc will die, and the feared. The Shaper and Elder guardians maven fight is a bit tricky but doable, just don't make the map mods insane. AL8 Sirius and his goons are a breeze, just make sure you have rage stacked up, go into their areans, drop both VLS and enjoy them melt. Sirius, same technique just bring a life flask as it helps. But your totem is your friend, huge help. Simulacrums are super fun to farm (Wave 20 Kosis just wishes he didn't meet you), I just like to make sure i have 50 rage when doing wave 15+ and then using static to just top it off in case I get a boss. At my current setup I'm doing around 4.8 mil Sirus dps and if I get a bottled faith that goes up to around 5.7 mil (That flask dam OP).

I have a min-max goal to have the build break the 10-12 mil Sirus dps barrier but that might require my standard currency to craft if I don't get it right this league crafting the items: Blizzard crown with Warlord/Crusader double elevated helm, GG claw (like yours you posted), 3xcrit multi jewel and some odds and ends.

Overall Donkster amazing build! TBH, I have never been this invested/excited to min-max a build before in my 6 years of PoE, so thank you <3 Solid for super fast mapping (Great for legion,nemesis and breach farming - if you get a HH then this build is just insane) Prob will use it as my league start next league if it doesn't get hit with any nerf. Thanks for saving my 3.15 with this. 11/10!
Dernière édition par PhantomZA, le 29 août 2021 17:51:26
Just wanted to note. I kept dieing vs lava chamber boss on my gladiator shield crush character. The glad definitely has much higher damage, or at least PoB tells me so. But with reduced block chance it was rough. Last portal so i switched to the character of this build, did it no problem. Didnt really have to dodge many of the mechanics. The various layers of defense did their thing.
Hey guys it's the noob again :)

I just found a replica jewel which does -9 Mana cost on non channeling abilities.
So i socketed it an now atm I don't really need inspiration anymore so I was wondering if there is a support gem (for more dmg) which would be a good alternative. Atm i am using cruelty support just to see how the mana issue turns out and it's fine so far. So I guess I am fine for a support up to 140% (150 is to much). Do you guys have a recommendation which support gem i could use?
Dernière édition par tenchu12, le 30 août 2021 03:18:03
"
tenchu12 a écrit :
Hey guys it's the noob again :)

I just found a replica jewel which does -9 Mana cost on non channeling abilities.
So i socketed it an now atm I don't really need inspiration anymore so I was wondering if there is a support gem (for more dmg) which would be a good alternative. Atm i am using cruelty support just to see how the mana issue turns out and it's fine so far. So I guess I am fine for a support up to 140% (150 is to much). Do you guys have a recommendation which support gem i could use?

So the inspiration doesn't only decrease the mana cost but it also gives crit chance and % elemental damage which is a nice combo. However, if you drop it, using damage on full life/elemental focus will give you best dps gain over Cruelty/Elemental Penetration. Just note, you will loose the elemental ailments if using focus . But, those would be the two I'd switch for.
"
renenskz a écrit :
Just started this build and it feels amazing already with the new LS mtx and the transcendence herald of ice

Just have one question, I really like cluster jewels but looking at your trees you doesn't use any, is there a way to fit them in the build?

I've been messing around and fitting in a large will cost us too much dps/major survivability loss overall. However, using a medium crit with pressure points and quick getaway takes me from 4.4mil to 4.8 mil, but I anoint rampart and then spec points to claws of the falcon. We would need 98 to get another jewel socket to then bump our dps up (attack speed + 1x crit multi pushes dps to 5.1 mil). But I removed 2 points from shock and fire ailments so yeah that is a draw back and you can't take the life nodes so you are in the 4k life region.

https://pastebin.com/SM4a7nC2

Just change the tree and gear according to the anoint on the amulet using drop downs.

PoB of total meme-glass build with large cluster+2 medium variant: https://pastebin.com/SM4a7nC2
Dernière édition par PhantomZA, le 30 août 2021 06:58:31
Would this build also work with Molten Strike, maybe with some little changes?

Finally after a few attempts made my claw. Sadly not t1 cold but it works for now. Decided to go crit quality as I'm already 100% crit chance and putting attack speed per 2% enchant for more aps because why now.(Realised it showed the wrong dam claw)
Dernière édition par PhantomZA, le 1 sept. 2021 08:30:53

Hi, what can i improve with my character? Other than the helmet and the claw.
(i'm still working on those)

Edit: I'm not having any problems i just wanted to know what can i min/max here. Still haven't got the watcher's eye
Dernière édition par earon07, le 1 sept. 2021 05:36:25
Using an anger/precision crit multi water is a nice dps boost (They are 1.2ex/70c respectively) But other than that it is now the small things, like trying to get a shaper ring with assassin mark, ele dmg and then lightning dmg to attacks for more dps. For the jewels, you can try grab the extra crit node under claws of the falcon and then Path of Matth spoke about a diamon flask which you use crafted crit chance then use one of those new orbs to give it increased effect. It then grants something crazy like 22% crit chance so there is that, then you can drop crit on jewels and go for crit mult.

Something I have been testing is hydrosphere because I've noticed those playing accuracy stacking with LS use anomalous LS for the 2 extra pierce and they then use hydrosphere with Tribal fury anoint (basically the mod we have on our glove). So far when attacking end game bosses I drop hydro on them and the damage seems a lot more. I'm still trying to ask around if just piercing once is needed or if you need the extra pierce to have it take full effect. @Donkster5' thoughts on this?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires