[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
ohhhhbeeee a écrit :
I started this league late so I'm starting to gear and I'm a little bit confused on the blizzard crown. It says it adds cold damage but then gives the enemies more cold resistance? Does the added damage outweigh the extra cold resistance or am I misreading it or misunderstanding it? The wording in this game gets me sometimes.

You are reading it correct, but the dps on a blizzard crown outweighs associated cost because we scale elemental quite heavily and crit.
~Donkster5

Got lazy on farming it so i bought for 4ex last night. Managed to 6link after around 1,000 fusings or so :D
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

Got lazy on farming it so i bought for 4ex last night. Managed to 6link after around 1,000 fusings or so :D

Nice, you are braver than I, I am farming up the 1500 for the bench craft.
Yeah with you finding one, that makes sense. Cost to trade for 1500, is a bit more than the difference to trade for the 6L straight up. That said, if you have some on stock, plus buy them overtime, it may be beneficial.
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
Yeah with you finding one, that makes sense. Cost to trade for 1500, is a bit more than the difference to trade for the 6L straight up. That said, if you have some on stock, plus buy them overtime, it may be beneficial.

While you guys are enjoying your Farrul’s, I managed to craft this with 12 chaos, ~100 alts, and 3 regals total in my stash in SSF HC. Obviously I’d like another flat ele damage, but if I manage to get the multimod and 3 ex, I can metacraft it.

I also crafted these using 13 chaos:
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 9 août 2021 09:39:31
Thank you very much for this guide! I've been playing this build and having a blast. Early mapping was very fast, and after you get Farrul's a lot of the endgame bosses go down somewhat easily as well.

Made a few changes to it to deal with attribute requirements and save some currency on items early on. I ignored Rampart and leveled into Claws of the Falcon for the extra Intelligence along the way, and anointed True Strike instead since it's far cheaper. This also allowed me to get a few more life nodes to compensate for the removal of the Fortify effect bonuses, and grabbed the shock and ignite avoidance nodes as well to be on the safe side.

Managed to beat The Feared earlier today dying only once, and there's still a lot of room to improve my items. Now aiming to get a nice Blizzard Crown before I challenge the Maven.

Also, congrats on the Tailwind boots! I've spent some three hundred chaos orbs rerolling some Fugitive Boots and no luck so far...
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

While you guys are enjoying your Farrul’s, I managed to craft this with 12 chaos, ~100 alts, and 3 regals total in my stash in SSF HC. Obviously I’d like another flat ele damage, but if I manage to get the multimod and 3 ex, I can metacraft it.

I also crafted these using 13 chaos:

Thats a nice claw! Sadly my annul didnt work out and it dropped the prefix add cold dmg. I was able to craft one back about 1:1 dmg, but now it makes less sense to annul for a crit craft, going to try to alt/harvest/fossil my way to a t1 lightning + t1/2 attack speed :).

FWIW played SSF for most of ultimatum, using this league as a bit of a break from that :D

One thing I'm considering using, though the blizzard crown may be a better all around option:

Dernière édition par agm_ultimatex, le 9 août 2021 14:08:38
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
Spoiler
Thats a nice claw! Sadly my annul didnt work out and it dropped the prefix add cold dmg. I was able to craft one back about 1:1 dmg, but now it makes less sense to annul for a crit craft, going to try to alt/harvest/fossil my way to a t1 lightning + t1/2 attack speed :).

FWIW played SSF for most of ultimatum, using this league as a bit of a break from that :D

One thing I'm considering using, though the blizzard crown may be a better all around option:

Thanks. Yeah, i’ve had pretty good luck with my crafts so far. If I get a couple reroll prefixes Ill try to improve the boots.

SSF is a lot of fun, but also a long journey compared to trade league. There’s a time and place for everything, and I know i’ll be back in trade later this league to test out something new.

Yeah, that replica abyssus will add really good dps and may be perfect for SC. You’ll have to test it out and see if the increased ele damage taken is too RIPpy. I hadn’t really thought about it to be honest as i was focused on tankiness. Edit: After thinking about it, with full elemental ailment immunity the added elemental damage may not be a big deal, but with less than full immunity (especially shock and freeze), it might be pretty rough.

~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 9 août 2021 20:18:51
"
Khrozis a écrit :
Thank you very much for this guide! I've been playing this build and having a blast. Early mapping was very fast, and after you get Farrul's a lot of the endgame bosses go down somewhat easily as well.

Made a few changes to it to deal with attribute requirements and save some currency on items early on. I ignored Rampart and leveled into Claws of the Falcon for the extra Intelligence along the way, and anointed True Strike instead since it's far cheaper. This also allowed me to get a few more life nodes to compensate for the removal of the Fortify effect bonuses, and grabbed the shock and ignite avoidance nodes as well to be on the safe side.

Managed to beat The Feared earlier today dying only once, and there's still a lot of room to improve my items. Now aiming to get a nice Blizzard Crown before I challenge the Maven.

Also, congrats on the Tailwind boots! I've spent some three hundred chaos orbs rerolling some Fugitive Boots and no luck so far...

Yo... the Feared! That's amazing. Any chance you have a video of that :)? Well done.

I love that you took it and made it your own by tweaking the tree. There really are a lot of improvements that can be made by fitting a build to your style/feel. That's basically how I got started thinking about doing build guides, etc. Yeah, I've got shock avoidance on my HC build tree right now as I don't have any on my shield or other piece of equipment.

Again, congrats on the Feared. Maven should be pretty straightforward after that.
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 10 août 2021 00:18:38
Hello! Hows this build works without Farruls, like decent 6L? I mean, I can affford other gear but not yet Farruls.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires