[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
iLupu a écrit :
How should I get fortify on a helmet if there is no mod on the craft of exile list?
That was a change to the mods that snuck past me in the patch notes. I need to update the guide. Blizzard crown is still BiS and ideal influence mod would be -9% to lightning resists which I think is still Crusader but haven’t looked recently.
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 6 août 2021 09:49:00
Yep, it is crusader's suffix, so can I go for this bonus instead of fortify?
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
That was a change to the mods that snuck past me in the patch notes. I need to update the guide. Blizzard crown is still BiS and ideal influence mod would be -9% to lightning resists which I think is still Crusader but haven’t looked recently.

This game is crazy complex with weird language. It’s not a stupid question but google is your friend when looking for PoE info. For this question, allocation refers to a special enchant you can put on amulets using oils from Cassia. It gives you a notable passive without having to path into it on the passive tree. Each allocation has a different oil combination so you’ll have to google that on your own, press apt when hovering over the passive in-game, or just hover over the notable in PoB.
~Donkster5
"
iLupu a écrit :
Yep, it is crusader's suffix, so can I go for this bonus instead of fortify?

Yes, that would be my recommendation.
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 a écrit :

This game is crazy complex with weird language. It’s not a stupid question but google is your friend when looking for PoE info. For this question, allocation refers to a special enchant you can put on amulets using oils from Cassia. It gives you a notable passive without having to path into it on the passive tree. Each allocation has a different oil combination so you’ll have to google that on your own, press apt when hovering over the passive in-game, or just hover over the notable in PoB.

I try to google as much as possible :) and that i am not a native english speaker makes it kinda hard to understand all the new things :-D

I even thought of that since I was talking about the +1 strike thing with someone before but then i thought ok thats annointing so probably something different and after that i ran out of ideas.

Thanks again for helping me with my noob questions :)
Just got Farrul's Fur and even though it's a 5 link it is stronger than the corrupted 6 link I had. It is funny, I had never captured Farrul before so to even use it I had to capture the beast. I got Einhar all juiced up with Maven and was ready to grind for a week, and the tiger showed up with the first map I tried.
"
Nizreb915 a écrit :
Just got Farrul's Fur and even though it's a 5 link it is stronger than the corrupted 6 link I had. It is funny, I had never captured Farrul before so to even use it I had to capture the beast. I got Einhar all juiced up with Maven and was ready to grind for a week, and the tiger showed up with the first map I tried.

How you spawn the tiger ?

Is my second league i have killed all boss but farul i not get it how to do it

Can you please explain brother ?
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 a écrit :
"
Nizreb915 a écrit :

It's purely random. Really the best way to try I believe is to use scarabs for Einhar + get the passive points in the atlas that boost the monsters for einhar. Can juice the map in other ways as well to improve chances I think.
"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
"
eldest-bike4 a écrit :
"
Nizreb915 a écrit :

It's purely random. Really the best way to try I believe is to use scarabs for Einhar + get the passive points in the atlas that boost the monsters for einhar. Can juice the map in other ways as well to improve chances I think.

Pretty much this. I have been playing since before beastiary league and had never spawned the tiger. I learned this when I bought the beast orb and tried to craft Aspect of the Cat onto my gloves, which you can't do if you haven't killed Farrul yet. I had never unlocked the craft lol.

I got all the Einhar atlas passivea from the Maven battles, and used an Einhar scarab with a juiced map (I think it was tier 12) and the tiger showed up. I guess I will hunt down the crab this league since I had never killed that one either.
I started this league late so I'm starting to gear and I'm a little bit confused on the blizzard crown. It says it adds cold damage but then gives the enemies more cold resistance? Does the added damage outweigh the extra cold resistance or am I misreading it or misunderstanding it? The wording in this game gets me sometimes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires