Upcoming Video Memory Utilisation Improvements

pls fix trialmaster spawn rate! also summoners cant done last chall with trialmaster... why u made like THAT?!?! WHY?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Sad to say but u actually terrify me when u talk about grafix and memory improvements. I expect 1 step forward and 3 steps back yet. Proove me wrong plz.
Thanks! Looking for to the Improvement.
I'm excited to hear about the ongoing work on the game's engine!

The game has surely been through a lot of optimizations lately (as well as some heavier stuff being put to make it prettier). I look forward to seeing what we will have by PoE 2!
This explains sooo much for my performance. I mainly crashed on vulkan(before taking a break). I usually watch 2-3 streams while playing so vram tends to fill up on my semi old 1070. Dx has handled that perfectly by only taking small performance hits. Vulkan not so much however the average performance for Vulkan is very stable until the crashes. I am happy to see changes for when I return. I might swap permanently to Vulkan if you pull off the fix :)

Thanks for working so hard. We are spoiled with all these expansions. No other arpg has this much fresh content coming out.
"
Jerle a écrit :
I was really hoping to hear improvements to Ultimatum league. Esp spawn conditions for the trialmaster... guess that is too much to hope for...

To be fair, not having to cancel your ultimatum every 3-4 maps because the fps drops become too worse and important textures like miasma start to vanish, not entirely irrelevant to the spawn condition for the trialmaster, being you have to actually get to the last wave every map to optimize spawnrate :') Can we focus on playing the game at all first please and then we can see if trialmaster spawns are still bad enough to worry about once everyone's got the game to run for an hour straight without problems :p
Noice
"
YouTwoKaY a écrit :
Sad to say but u actually terrify me when u talk about grafix and memory improvements. I expect 1 step forward and 3 steps back yet. Proove me wrong plz.

Yea when they touch things they're bound to break the shit out of it a couple of times. But trying the same things over and over will never work out whereas this eventually will. It's sad but it's reality, we can't get improvement without allowing GGG to take the risks and dealing with the bullshit when the risk didn't pay off. But yea still really sucks either way... Very frustrating a month into the league and I'm still not immersed in it lol.
"
jer1993 a écrit :
"
Jerle a écrit :
I was really hoping to hear improvements to Ultimatum league. Esp spawn conditions for the trialmaster... guess that is too much to hope for...

To be fair, not having to cancel your ultimatum every 3-4 maps because the fps drops become too worse and important textures like miasma start to vanish, not entirely irrelevant to the spawn condition for the trialmaster, being you have to actually get to the last wave every map to optimize spawnrate :') Can we focus on playing the game at all first please and then we can see if trialmaster spawns are still bad enough to worry about once everyone's got the game to run for an hour straight without problems :p

Well, I suppose the positive is that I dont have issues finishing ultimatum every map. But I am going 100++ T14 map streaks without trialmaster. This is extremely fustrating for me when it's the last challenge left for me before I am done with league goals and take a break from POE.

This artificial grind and treadmill GGG is forcing me on is turning me off from buying their support packs, when I would have otherwise happily done so by now.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
So you say its not texture streaming that's responsible for NOT SHOWING me Baron's mines that are killing me this league?

I have a very good gaming rig and before texture streaming I never had missing graphics. I've even had completely invisible enemies this league although not in the last week or so.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires