[3.15?] Champion Earthshatter Impale 2H | League Starter | SSF | Tank 90% Fortify| All Content

I updated the pob to a more complete version
"
Alkatraz_BR a écrit :
I updated the pob to a more complete version

Thanks so much
thanks
Dernière édition par Boner_Patrol, le 16 avr. 2021 21:36:09
Any uniques until we get the rares you recommend? Kinda new in poe.
Also Pob raw data code says invalid in PoB. I cant import directly pastebin links, my ISP blocked it so I copy raw data and paste as code. Mostly work, some dont.
Dernière édition par Elloktrik, le 17 avr. 2021 10:10:58
"
Elloktrik a écrit :
Any uniques until we get the rares you recommend? Kinda new in poe.
Also Pob raw data code says invalid in PoB. I cant import directly pastebin links, my ISP blocked it so I copy raw data and paste as code. Mostly work, some dont.

Do you use the pob fork? I added it now in the pob section.

Look in the leveling section there are some items, nothing but the usual.
Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 17 avr. 2021 11:17:57
Can you make a mapping section, for noobs like me. for example what items we should get first.
Did anyone test Petrified Blood with this? Kinda curious if it's worth using
With the nerf to lethal pride/rage regen, do you still run lethal pride? whats the play there?
"
inidp a écrit :
Can you make a mapping section, for noobs like me. for example what items we should get first.

If you have already fixed the resistances, you would focus on a 2h axe with high dps 600+.

"
With the nerf to lethal pride/rage regen, do you still run lethal pride? whats the play there?

I did the test and it is unviable, I will change the pob today.

"
Did anyone test Petrified Blood with this? Kinda curious if it's worth using

I haven't played the league yet, I'll play later, encompassing all skills, I see some players using but very little, maybe too soon to say, a single positive point that you can use to get adrenaline with a flask. If you want to test it, comment on your opinion later.

Dernière édition par Alkatraz_BR, le 20 avr. 2021 17:02:25
Super easy to understand and good build. Already zugg zugged my way through Sirus and sitting on 15 raw ex. Only spent 125c, reminds me of the good ol' budget BL/TR miner days.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires