[3.18] (((Abandoned))) Donkster5' The Toxic Tank! RIP 3.19 due to mana res issues

"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
k33zzz a écrit :
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
With flasks up, you basically do not get hit, and when you do, the built in defenses limit the damage to almost never get one shot. Getting back to full life before the next hit is easy.

How do you get back to full life? is it just life flask?

I like LGoH on my selfcast along with in gear. You can utilize vitality as well. Also, why I recommend a panicked flask as you can spam it every little bit and still have it ready for an oh poop moment.

Why are you playing Pathfinder and not Champion now?
"
Slartus a écrit :

Why are you playing Pathfinder and not Champion now?

Lol, that’s a really good question. I wanted to try something new, and didn’t really have time to research or plan it out very well after updating the PoBs. Basically, I made a mistake and am regretting it… but I’m still forcing the issue as I’ve already leveled into maps. I do enjoy the speed of PF, but it’s sooo squishy in comparison.
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 25 oct. 2021 13:00:01
I obviously have pretty lousy gear at this point but the major issue im running into right now is my totems dying almost immediatly. I run cast my 5 and they just die so quickly in early yellow maps. I real worried about how theyll last in early red.
"
ColeonePS a écrit :
I obviously have pretty lousy gear at this point but the major issue im running into right now is my totems dying almost immediatly. I run cast my 5 and they just die so quickly in early yellow maps. I real worried about how theyll last in early red.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3192328 may be relevant
"
fiyawerx a écrit :
"
ColeonePS a écrit :

Very relevant. I saw something similar on Reddit specifically regarding BT. For those who don’t like visiting links, it’s a bug report that says, “ The ballistas summoned from ballista totem support seem to have lost base hp just like all totems this patch but didnt get the global damage reduction which means they are extremely squishy. I am assuming that this is a bug and not intended.”

Based off patchnotes, and the fact that we pathed into Ironwood, totems should have no issues staying alive.

Stay tuned.
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
fiyawerx a écrit :
"
ColeonePS a écrit :

Very relevant. I saw something similar on Reddit specifically regarding BT. For those who don’t like visiting links, it’s a bug report that says, “ The ballistas summoned from ballista totem support seem to have lost base hp just like all totems this patch but didnt get the global damage reduction which means they are extremely squishy. I am assuming that this is a bug and not intended.”

Based off patchnotes, and the fact that we pathed into Ironwood, totems should have no issues staying alive.

Stay tuned.

It may be my imagination, but I feel like the mastery that taunts for 1 second isn't doing anything, either. With or without it, some will stop to take a swing, but half the npcs just swarm right by it (sometimes even on top of it) after I place them down while running away.
"
fiyawerx a écrit :

Stay tuned.

It may be my imagination, but I feel like the mastery that taunts for 1 second isn't doing anything, either. With or without it, some will stop to take a swing, but half the npcs just swarm right by it (sometimes even on top of it) after I place them down while running away.

It’s a new Mastery so I wouldn’t be surprised. I suggest we pull that passive and use it in a better way, which is totally dependent upon your current build state. You can almost never go wrong with more life.

Re: the bug report, if you feel it’s valid, go add a reply to the report thread so that it’ll get picked up faster by GGG.
~Donkster5
All that makes sense thanks for the link. I think im gonna switch to a steel skill for the time being. I cant see myself going into high tier maps with the lack of tankiness for the totes.
"
ColeonePS a écrit :
All that makes sense thanks for the link. I think im gonna switch to a steel skill for the time being. I cant see myself going into high tier maps with the lack of tankiness for the totes.

I imagine it'll get addressed relatively quickly if accurate. Until then, just swap your damage gem setup to the selfcast. It should work fine up until mid-late reds. I'm rerolling already from a pathfinder into my VLS Champ, but that's not because of a bug... its because of pathfinder/poison is not starter friendly unless you really really know what you're doing.
~Donkster5
I saw tarke post about his stun avoidance mastery being bugged and causing issues and mentioned other masteries could be bugged too. So maybe the totem taunt mastery is bugged.

I also notice he totems dying a lot and posted in that bug thread so hopefully that gets patched soon.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires