[3.18] (((Abandoned))) Donkster5' The Toxic Tank! RIP 3.19 due to mana res issues

"
HeckinKoda a écrit :
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
HeckinKoda a écrit :
Can't decide between this or lightning trapper.

This is slightly more passive based on the ability to place totems and have them deliver dps. Trapper will likely be faster at bossing but with less clear speed, so… depends on what you’re in the mood for.

I, obviously, have my preference, but that’s just, like, my opinion, man.

I like the totem playstyle and find it more forgiving since I generally don't play with any sound and never hear "DIE" before I, well you know... get kamehameha'd into oblivion. I think 3-5M damage is plenty for everything and should be for ravaged blights and flawless breaches.

I suck at crafting so I worry about how viable the build will be as far as farming without a high end bow.

I am pretty bad at crafting too (never really do any meta crafting) but for a Toxic Rain bow, you can get a very good +3 bow/socketed skills one with a Metallic, Prismatic, and Corroded resonator.
Get the porcupine divination cards or buy any 6 link non unique bow and use an essence of dread on it for a starter bow.

The lower tier essence gives you +1 to socketed bow gems and the higher tier gives you +2

There is a forum link to a bow crafting guide in the endgame gear section of the guide it might be a bit outdated i dont know to bw honest havent looked into it enough
Dernière édition par Lhain, le 21 oct. 2021 02:43:12
Hey even I can handle fossils and essences! Thank y’all!

On a side note, what about Farrul’s Fur/Replica over a rare? Obviously more expensive but max endurance charges would help with survivability
"
HeroFack a écrit :
I watched your stream, it was quite informative. Question: could you optimize for the soft league, as it seems to me there are too many defensive mechanics for soft.

Like honestly why even play Champion then? Just player raider version.

Like the whole debate about whether or not you want to play the champion or raider version is personal preference, if you're playing HC the champion version is probably a much better option due to making sure you survive where the raider version most likely wouldn't survive, if you're playing SC and you don't mind getting one-shot randomly every now and then just play the raider version which in return has more dps and speed as well as other benefits like perma onslaught/phasing. Personally, I am still going for champion version in SC Trade simply because I hate dying and want to push to 100 this time.
Dernière édition par Prov1eh, le 21 oct. 2021 10:25:57
Decided this is going to be my league-start. Maybe tuning it a bit more dps, as i am going SC.

You think you will have POB ready today, for updated skill tree? :)
He said he Will probably finish the pob later tonight.
BalorMage version looks pretty nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnEQ_29-mhs&ab_channel=BalorMage
"
xCzachaDymi a écrit :
BalorMage version looks pretty nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnEQ_29-mhs&ab_channel=BalorMage

Both Darkee’s and Balormage’s versions are different from this one for a couple important reasons. Theirs are TR builds that utilize totems for extra boss damage. This one is a TR totem build that provides the passive dps without you having to fire a shot. I think i’m going to have to explain that in my build update now that it’s popular. Also, clusters can add a ton of dps, but they aren’t cheap for ones that are worth it. getting three usuable notables on an 8 passive cluster is going to be uber expensive. Without that, a cluster setup is more about QoL than DPS.
~Donkster5
I have a feeling toxic rain is going to be more expensive than usual
"
HeckinKoda a écrit :
I have a feeling toxic rain is going to be more expensive than usual

Early league perhaps, but it means crafters will be building to take advantage of the glut of TR players. Prices for really good bows and things will likely be lower after the first week than they were last league. Production just has to ramp up. The good news is that you can take a +2 bow gems with attack speed imperial/thicket/grove bow all the way to endgame before really needing to upgrade. That’s why TR and this build are such strong leaguestarters. That said, min/maxing can get expensive. DoT Multi Malevolence WEyes don’t come cheap. Nor do empowers or GGG bows. Clusters are expensive as well.
~Donkster5

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires