[3.18] (((Abandoned))) Donkster5' The Toxic Tank! RIP 3.19 due to mana res issues

Really leaning on this (or Occultist) for league start. Love Toxic Rain and have played a couple Pathfinders to highish levels (Lvl 97).

Gonna check out some twitch vods this afternoon! Thank you for doing a lot of the work upfront.
Dernière édition par crzytimes, le 19 oct. 2021 11:16:49
Some people needs 3.16 version quick!!!
"
wykett a écrit :
Some people needs 3.16 version quick!!!

not "people", everyone is patient, helpful, and grateful,you should too.
So there is some discussion about the Toxic Rain Raider build vs. the Campion Build.

So Champion should be more Tanky and Raider should have more Damage and is Faster.

If you use some strategies with First to Strike/Last to Fall to have Adrenaline up all the time, wouldn't that have a big Movement and Damage increase? Or am I overating Adrenaline?

May need additional Sockets / use Petrified to get Adrenaline.

But to me it seems that Adrenaline is big, isn't it?

We have incr. Attackspeed on Fortify too and could use queen of the Forest for a Movement Speed buff.
Sorry guys, I was kidding :(
I will wait and to be punished ... hm... i don't know though, punish me!
"
Slowdice2 a écrit :
So there is some discussion about the Toxic Rain Raider build vs. the Campion Build.

So Champion should be more Tanky and Raider should have more Damage and is Faster.

If you use some strategies with First to Strike/Last to Fall to have Adrenaline up all the time, wouldn't that have a big Movement and Damage increase? Or am I overating Adrenaline?

We have incr. Attackspeed on Fortify too and could use queen of the Forest for a Movement Speed buff.

Adrenaline does work and you can do it on demand for bosses too. It's a give and take.. you could drop the taunt for it, but the taunt one gives a nice layer of defense...

This guide and darkees guide are more aimed at being super tanky.

You could drop some stuff here and there on SC to really bring the DPS up....
One really awesome interaction ive seen used for mapping and delve etc.... is abusing Shoulthirst belt + getting good sources of flask duration.

Here is a relatively min-maxed PoB for TR champ, using Soulthirst:

https://pastebin.com/1AVspA44

In order to "enable" soulthirst buff go into the Configuration tab at the very bottom, and remove the "//" from the custom modifier.

This setup with QoTF also can reach upwards of 200%+ move speed which is relatively fast, along with insane attack speed scaling due to "zero mana cost" built into it.

The PoB is not perfect by any means, but it was my first stab at it, borrowing the baseline concept from Asmodeous TR champ guide.
Dernière édition par BuDiu, le 20 oct. 2021 13:25:27
"
Slowdice2 a écrit :

Perms-adrenaline is a huge dps boost at the expense of survivability. More susceptible to one-shots, even with P-blood, and triggering it removes the free panicked flask that comes built into the ascendancy. For that reason I don’t play with it or build it in, but it’s certainly doable and I encourage you to try it if you’d like.
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 20 oct. 2021 13:36:14
Can't decide between this or lightning trapper.
"
HeckinKoda a écrit :

This is slightly more passive based on the ability to place totems and have them deliver dps. Trapper will likely be faster at bossing but with less clear speed, so… depends on what you’re in the mood for.

I, obviously, have my preference, but that’s just, like, my opinion, man.
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
HeckinKoda a écrit :

This is slightly more passive based on the ability to place totems and have them deliver dps. Trapper will likely be faster at bossing but with less clear speed, so… depends on what you’re in the mood for.

I, obviously, have my preference, but that’s just, like, my opinion, man.

I like the totem playstyle and find it more forgiving since I generally don't play with any sound and never hear "DIE" before I, well you know... get kamehameha'd into oblivion. I think 3-5M damage is plenty for everything and should be for ravaged blights and flawless breaches.

I suck at crafting so I worry about how viable the build will be as far as farming without a high end bow.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires