[3.18] (((Abandoned))) Donkster5' The Toxic Tank! RIP 3.19 due to mana res issues

"
poppywulf a écrit :
build is doing great, breezing through just about everything, untill i tried the maven with the 4 breach lords lol, i got trucked so hard

Ha, yeah, the Hidden and Feared are basically dps checks for any build. I feel it’s doable with this build, as with any TR character… but it’ll require top tier gear. I’m going to give it a go when I migrate my Ultimatum trade league character to standard as i’ve got a mix of all the gear I want between my old TR stuff and my trade league gear.
~Donkster5
Not sure you'll see this, but in case you do...

I'm considering this for Gauntlet. But I noticed in your CON's this line:
"
-HC requires lvling with melee skill until 2nd lab

umm - is there any guidance on how to do that? I haven't gotten past lev 50 in guantlet yet, so it makes me think I'll never actually end up playing the build if it's as switch at lev 55-70 range, which the POB trees seem to imply. I note you say
"For the Gauntlet tree go Lacerate 4L:
Lacerate - Fortify - Melee Phys Damage - Ruthless (or Chance to Bleed or Onslaught)."

"
Narav a écrit :

"

umm - is there any guidance on how to do that? I haven't gotten past lev 50 in guantlet yet, so it makes me think I'll never actually end up playing the build if it's as switch at lev 55-70 range, which the POB trees seem to imply. I note you say
Lacerate - Fortify - Melee Phys Damage - Ruthless (or Chance to Bleed or Onslaught)."

I’ll be leveling it straight with just TR, but i’ve now had plenty of practice with it.

I wrote this guide after playing the build for the first time ever in the gauntlet. I found it necessary to level with a fortify enabling skill. However, i have since leveled twice in SSFHC without dying. Assuming you want to level this straight up, I’d take conquerer with the first lab and then respec (10 pts) after completing the second lab. realistically, Izaro might be super tough with the added aoe if you are using a melee skill. Keep the melee idea as an option if you keep dying sub-level 50.

Long story short, I need to revise my guide for the gauntlet but haven’t had the time.
~Donkster5
Personnaly I leveled to level 60 last gauntlet by using shattering steel without having fortify the DPS is so nice compared to lacerate, even though you're right, Izaro will be harder this gauntlet (but hey, the fucking spider and doedre are going to be a lot easier !)
I died lvl 90 though by being frozen and no flasks up ... :D

I'm probably gonna play a templar :) Good luck everyone !

Cost me 4 annul and 2 ex + 100 chaos to do but I'm pretty happy :D

Dernière édition par Piou29, le 8 juin 2021 16:05:56
"
Piou29 a écrit :
What Templar? Freezing pulse/Ice Spear?

Nice DoT multi and life quiver. I think SSF is great because you don’t mind using your currency to craft something that works well, and I’m really happy when something is “good enough”. The SC trade mentality of everything must be perfect, and you just farm currency until you can afford it, is becoming more off-putting to me. Hence, why I like builds that are more SSF friendly.

That said, if I do craft something that is amazing, you’ll see me brag about it.
~Donkster5
Dernière édition par Donkster5, le 9 juin 2021 11:42:15
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
Piou29 a écrit :
Nice DoT multi and life! I think SSF is great because you don’t mind using your currency to craft something that works well, and I’m really happy when something is “good enough”. The SC mentality of everything must be perfect, and you just farm currency until you can afford it, is becoming more off-putting to me. Hence, why I like builds that are more SSF friendly.

That said, if I do craft something that is amazing, you’ll see me brag about it.

Yes ! This !

I totally agree with you, and crafting is so fun, especially when it works :D

What I found totally depressing in trade leagues was that I spent so much time trading and organizing my stuff to sell it. Not actually playing the game and trying to unlock things (like master crafts, never bothered to do it)
Whereas there, I just sell to vendors everything except stuff that I'm planning to use.

In the end, I have never played any league for so long. It's addicting !

For the Gauntlet I was planning Archmage Hiero/ Inquis DD/cold dot or something similar.
But, in the end, I might play raider Archmage ... it will just be hard to level ...
I'm sure I will die to this area of effect mod to a boss OP with it anyway :D
Dernière édition par Piou29, le 9 juin 2021 15:30:05
"
Piou29 a écrit :
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
Piou29 a écrit :
Nice DoT multi and life! I think SSF is great because you don’t mind using your currency to craft something that works well, and I’m really happy when something is “good enough”. The SC mentality of everything must be perfect, and you just farm currency until you can afford it, is becoming more off-putting to me. Hence, why I like builds that are more SSF friendly.

Yes ! This !

I totally agree with you, and crafting is so fun, especially when it works :D

What I found totally depressing in trade leagues was that I spent so much time trading and organizing my stuff to sell it. Not actually playing the game and trying to unlock things (like master crafts, never bothered to do it)
Whereas there, I just sell to vendors everything except stuff that I'm planning to use.

In the end, I have never played any league for so long. It's addicting !

For the Gauntlet I was planning Archmage Hiero/ Inquis DD/cold dot or something similar.
But, in the end, I might play raider Archmage ... it will just be hard to level ...
I'm sure I will die to this area of effect mod to a boss OP with it anyway :D
Raider looks to be a semi-popular choice. As always, slam champions are meta. Templars are getting some love. You'll have the assorted vortex and bbbf characters. The build diversity is definitely limited, but might be larger than last Gauntlet.
~Donkster5
"
Donkster5 a écrit :
"
Narav a écrit :

"

I’ll be leveling it straight with just TR, but i’ve now had plenty of practice with it.

I wrote this guide after playing the build for the first time ever in the gauntlet. I found it necessary to level with a fortify enabling skill. However, i have since leveled twice in SSFHC without dying. Assuming you want to level this straight up, I’d take conquerer with the first lab and then respec (10 pts) after completing the second lab. realistically, Izaro might be super tough with the added aoe if you are using a melee skill. Keep the melee idea as an option if you keep dying sub-level 50.

Long story short, I need to revise my guide for the gauntlet but haven’t had the time.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.
Love this build. Fun, fast & tanky, even with minimal gear (approx 1.5ex spent so far).

Just had an Unnatural Instinct Viridian Jewel drop. Any suggestions on how I should respec skill tree to use most efficiently?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires