[3.13] 2h AXE Cyclone Slayer. All content viable . Destroy the endgame ^^

"
cryxan a écrit :
I would like to try this in SSF. Two questions.

- You have culling strike when bleeding on your axe. But doesn't that reuquire that the target already bleeds for it to work? Or am I missing something?

- Is it still sustainable to use -mana cost enchant on rings instead on the chest? Or do I need some mana leech as well? Because it will be harder to find (or make) a warlord chest with Harvest nerf.

phys damage has chance to bleed by itself.
I think you need rings + amu to make cyclone zero . i think with just the rings it goes to 2 mana. but ye ive seen many ppl play with chest without -mana
"
uchika a écrit :
"
cryxan a écrit :
I would like to try this in SSF. Two questions.

- You have culling strike when bleeding on your axe. But doesn't that reuquire that the target already bleeds for it to work? Or am I missing something?

- Is it still sustainable to use -mana cost enchant on rings instead on the chest? Or do I need some mana leech as well? Because it will be harder to find (or make) a warlord chest with Harvest nerf.

phys damage has chance to bleed by itself.
I think you need rings + amu to make cyclone zero . i think with just the rings it goes to 2 mana. but ye ive seen many ppl play with chest without -mana

Great! Thanks for clearing it up. Sorry for my late answer! :D

I'm not doing Cyclone atm as it was too low damage when leveling, and I'm using Karui Chopper. But I did struggle against Warlord. If you have time, can you check my tree? I think I might have taken something unnecessary somewhere, or is it fine?
Dernière édition par cryxan, le 27 avr. 2021 08:55:32
What bonuses you got on Lethal Pride jwel ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires