[3.13] 2h AXE Cyclone Slayer. All content viable . Destroy the endgame ^^

Fully updated for 3.13

Introduction

Hi all . I would like to say that this is my build guide , But its ofc not a build that i created .
Slayer cyclone is around even before i started playing poe as main game.
You will have to excuse some of my English because i am self taught.

Pros
Spoiler

- You can do ALOT OF DAMAGE if geared
- You dont press alot of buttons ^_^
- can do phys reflect maps
- Clear speed is insane
- overleech is easier to access

Cons
Spoiler
- You die easy ( I dont care what anyone says if you dont pay attention you may die fast )
Even with very good gear if you dont know what you can handle you might have a problem .
- Min / max is Very expensive.
- The slows from delirium are deadly if not handle correctly ( They also reduce actions speed if i am correct )

Ok lets go.
Slayer is not a defensive char for me .
Yes you need to have some defense but i prefer to kill first than killed.
I will try to explain every choice i took .
Whatever you find missing please post / ask and i will try to edit / fix everything.

Ingame Videos all from current season.
Spoiler

1 https://youtu.be/nrFYxPLFoMQ
2 https://youtu.be/ctL8tBzmB_c
3 https://youtu.be/Upc3qrwuyS0

POB LINKS ( Pob community fork )
Spoiler
You can clear everything with the first pob .
https://pastebin.com/UxFNmsfy​ average ( first 2 videos )
https://pastebin.com/SFe4sAWu current min/max gear as far ( third video )

Why 2hand and not 1h ? well x2 six links
Why axe and not sword ? it seemed cheaper when i started, now i am not so sure.
I think both are good just choose what you like more.
If you go for sword you just need to do some changes on the talent tree and you are free to go .
I dont believe i will change my fleshripper for exquisite blade .

Helmet
Spoiler

For me Devotos is a bis for cyclone .
Its gives some dex , it gives attack speed , some chaos res ( that i dont know how much it helps ^^ )
And most Important MOVEMENT SPEED.
I know you can find helmets that probably gives more damage
Abyssus Ezomyte Burgonet is one of those
or a rare helm with Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage
all those options are good but Devoto's has a special slot in my heart . I really miss that ms when i try to change it. so i dont change it ^^.
About the helm enchant blood and sand inc buff effec was in pair with cyclone attackspeed on my pob . cyclone damage was lower . But whatever you find is good and differences are really small .

Boots
Spoiler

Elusive - tailwind must be your goal on that slot.
You can start with tailwind boots and then progress on boots that have both.
BOth stats are very good and very helpfull

Belt
Spoiler

A good belt with Life and x3 ressist is need it here .
We need life and we need to cap our ressistances .
also in stygian you can add a jewel with fire dmg to attacks that it is need it for our cinderswallow pot.
Ryslatha's Coil is an alternative option that it gives much much dmg .
you can be the judge and wear the one you like more .
Both are good options
Lets not forget
that changes the game entirely .

Neck
Spoiler

Here we need a good amu that gives dmg / life / and Pride has reduce mana reserv so we can fit all our auras. Also a free slot so we can craft the dmg while leech.
I choose turquoise for dex and int stats that are much need it and alocate constitution so i can get more life

Rings
Spoiler

Steel rings are the best base here .
One with Vulnerability curse on hit on it Life and damge
And the other with as much as Int you can get / life and damage .
From ring you can also get some resistances so you can reach your cap if you Need.
for start you can get whatever cheap rings
you can find so it will get you started and then progress to the ones that you will change difficultly .

Gloves
Spoiler

Spiked is the best base for rare Here .
you have a big pool of stats that you can choose.
Life / ress / attack speed .
Warlord influe mod for more melee dmg . Many choices . I will probably change mine so i can add the crafted mode that gives dmg while leech.
For a cheap start and a Very good Option you can use Tombfist 1 abyss socket at start and then progres to 2 abyss sockets , they are really cheap and you can keep em till the end of times ^_^ . Crit on attacks corruption if you have curse on the ring.

Weapon
Spoiler

OK so best axe base for rare fleshRipper.
I would not suggest another base for a weapon.
We play crit build and we need the free crit that FR give us .
For start you can start with Atziri's Disfavour that it is a very good axe for early and then progress to a 10ex FR that will give you much more dmg.
With a 30-50 ex FR i think you are good to go til the end of season .
Always before you buy a weapon copy it , add it to your Pob and check how much more dmg it gives you before you make the trade

Armor
Spoiler

OK so armor .
You need that -mana on socketed attacks. ( not elavated for start )
So cyclone cost 0 and you dont have to do crafts on your rings with - mana on channelings .
SO for start -mana life ress etc to get you going.
After that you need to look for enemies you kill explode deal 3% of their life as phys dmg Mode . That mode will change your view of the game ^^.
Clear speed will be I N S A N E .
Tip: You can buy an Astral Plate with the -15 mana on socketed attacks on it
and when you are ready buy a random armor with the explode mode , use the awakeners orb and combine them . ( please look an youtube on videos of how to do it so you dont destroy your items )

Cheap options : belly of the beast

POTS
Spoiler

Cluster
My choice for large 1 of each
Spoiler
8/8
feed the fury
Graceful Execution
Martial Prowess

8/8
Furious Assault
Iron Breaker
Master The fundamentals

My choice for medium x4
Spoiler
4/4
Titanic swing
Towering Thread

Small clusters i dont use . at that last slot i place there my normal jewels and my watcher's eye . More info at pob

ok i think we are done with the gear .
All socket links can be found on the items i posted and also on Pob links.

Pantheon
Spoiler
Lunaris
Shakari

Bandits
Spoiler
Kill all

ascendancy
Spoiler
Brutal Fervour
Impact
Headsman
ok 2 Points left
IF you have a Normal Chest with -15 mana on socketed attack then you need to take Endless Hunger
It will give you stun ressist / bleed immunity while leech ( and you leech 24/7 ) also some AS and survivability from overkill dmg.

BUT

When you progress and have an elavated mode on your chest that gives
Socketed Attacks have -20 to Total Mana Cost +
Avoid Interruption from Stuns while using Socketed Attack Skills .
That means that when you use cyclone you are immune to stun so you can change from Endless Hunger to Bane Of Legends. You will also lose bleed immune so thats why i use a pot that removes bleed .

ALSO

If you have that chest with the elevated mode and also happens to have a weapon with Culling Strike Then if you like you can Change That Bane of Legends and insteed add OverWhelm

Now What i run is a very expensive setup .
I dont know how it will perform with a budget gear for the maven's end game arena bosses . I believe it will be ok but I havent tryed it . I got a friend that he is new to poe and we made version of it ( without all the clusters ) but with starforge because i believe it is better than disfavour . same talent tree but with the sword talents insteed of the axe ones . He does ok and he progress fast .

I believe this is the end . If you made it here gratz and thanks for reading .
Please tell me if i forgot something and will edit asap .
I share this because i love cyclone and slayer as a build .
I know it is not something new but its something i like very much.

If you dont understand something i wrote or it makes no sense also plz inform so i can make it make sense ^^

Peace .
Dernière édition par uchika, le 24 mars 2021 06:34:27
Dernier bump le 1 sept. 2021 11:16:01
Good build,

Check my gear and say what I can update.
I think axe crit have been around for leagues without an official thread.

Nice to have this thread now. There are many topic that need to discuss on min max this build.

1/fortify gem wp or not.
2/2 curse chest or mana cost chest
3/i heard some people tried to stack mana regen for chain breaker, how is that variant.

There are many variant of this build based on what item uou have and lvl.
Hmm why does my POB tell me im missing 6% mana when i want to run the 5 auras with enlighten 4, is there a trick im missing?
"
Ecomat a écrit :
Good build,

i can not see your chars
"
T_Speed a écrit :
I think axe crit have been around for leagues without an official thread.

Nice to have this thread now. There are many topic that need to discuss on min max this build.

1/fortify gem wp or not.
2/2 curse chest or mana cost chest
3/i heard some people tried to stack mana regen for chain breaker, how is that variant.

There are many variant of this build based on what item uou have and lvl.

1)I think fortify is good . specially for lowerbudget builds.
2)hmmm thought about curse chest but that -mana frees your hand for extra stats or rings / amu.
Well i dont use alot the berserk and you hit so much that will not work on that build i think.
Berserk is just for bosses to do some nuke between phases or at start.
"
Chumber a écrit :
Hmm why does my POB tell me im missing 6% mana when i want to run the 5 auras with enlighten 4, is there a trick im missing?

do you have the reserved on the neck ?
"
uchika a écrit :

1)I think fortify is good . specially for lowerbudget builds.
2)hmmm thought about curse chest but that -mana frees your hand for extra stats or rings / amu.
Well i dont use alot the berserk and you hit so much that will not work on that build i think.
Berserk is just for bosses to do some nuke between phases or at start.

yeah, some how i find that my dps got lower when use mirror fortify variant. I tried to compensate mana cost by use life/mana catalyst on elreon ring and -2 on other ring.
Have not tried fortify variant to use with mana cost chest. But i think you will be easier to cap res and use triple elevated
Boots, gloves easily.

Here is my item, not perfect but quite good. You can see my skill tree and jewels in my profile. My build is quite depend on cluster jewels

Spoiler

Belt is quite flexible, you can get vise full damage, vise full res or the unique belt more max damage. But i will stick w hh for deli 5 farming.

"
uchika a écrit :
"
Ecomat a écrit :
Good build,

i can not see your chars

oh right, I didn't know how to make the character visible.
Now it should work.

i think i got it

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires