[3.15] Slayer Winter Orb Dual Void Battery - 10 power - 10 frenzy - 10 brutal charges

Is there a reason you didnt just go a explode chest with frenzy on hit?

Frenzy will be stacked.

Power will be stacked with pcoc.

You lose cat I guess but idk if that matters.

Dernière édition par ExilezQ, le 25 févr. 2021 01:58:37
ooops double post
Dernière édition par ExilezQ, le 25 févr. 2021 01:58:22
"
ExilezQ a écrit :
Is there a reason you didnt just go a explode chest with frenzy on hit?

Frenzy will be stacked.

Power will be stacked with pcoc.

You lose cat I guess but idk if that matters.

how wll u get endurance charge with it?

unless u're going to farm 100% delirium, i see no reason to use a explode chest

doesnt really matter doing any other thing
Is there any other chest i can use until i am able to afford the replica farruls fur? im building it right now and i didnt notice it was that expensive before i used the majority of my exalts
"
Cocoawatermelon a écrit :
Is there any other chest i can use until i am able to afford the replica farruls fur? im building it right now and i didnt notice it was that expensive before i used the majority of my exalts

no itis a must have for endurance> brutal charges. or u can make the occultist version with explode chest
How much for this entire build?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
What's the best way to get endurance/brutal charges for as long as I can't afford replica? Right now I have Enduring Focus in cluster jewel but seems working poorly.
"
Night_Zero a écrit :
"
Cocoawatermelon a écrit :

no itis a must have for endurance> brutal charges. or u can make the occultist version with explode chest

first version i bought all items for about 200ex

the endgame about 800 ex
play more....

lol

replica farrul is a must have
I haven't read anything, but the title alone makes me want to use my remaining 400 ex on this build.

See you on the other side!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires