Elemental Hit - Ranged Slayer [3.14] | 4 mil. dps no flasks

Just rerolled this build and I'm loving it. Spent the last few days harvest crafting some very high end gear, so I have a few tips of my own that I didn't see mentioned in the guide:

- We can get elemental ailments immunity quite easily: 20% chance to avoid elemental ailments from Thick Skin wheel, 25% chance crafted on gloves, 35% chance crafted on body armour, and 30% chance from a small cluster notable Elegant Form (it even gives us attack/spell dodge, which is nice for our build, plus you can get int and chaos res on the small point)

- Crafted "5% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Critical Strike" on quiver is very nice, since we hit very fast with the barrage setup, even if it only procs once or twice during boss fights, it seems worth it for me

- If we craft/buy a chest just like yours, but with elder/crusader influence instead of hunter/crusader, we can easily slam a crit mod to get "15% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike", which is very nice in boss fights as well

- On the very high end, we can annoint a life notable instead of Whispers of Doom and change the Asenath Chant's links to: WoC + Awakened Hextouch + Flammability + Sniper's Mark.

Thanks for the build, huge props!
Dernière édition par Lucasbaile, le 10 févr. 2021 08:49:54
"
Lucasbaile a écrit :
Just rerolled this build and I'm loving it. Spent the last few days harvest crafting some very high end gear, so I have a few tips of my own that I didn't see mentioned in the guide:

- We can get elemental ailments immunity quite easily: 20% chance to avoid elemental ailments from Thick Skin wheel, 25% chance crafted on gloves, 35% chance crafted on body armour, and 30% chance from a small cluster notable Elegant Form (it even gives us attack/spell dodge, which is nice for our build, plus you can get int and chaos res on the small point)

Thanks for this I'll get started on a cluster section

"
Lucasbaile a écrit :

- Crafted "5% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Critical Strike" on quiver is very nice, since we hit very fast with the barrage setup, even if it only procs once or twice during boss fights, it seems worth it for me

This would be a nice dps and qol boost. I'll include it in the quiver section of gear.

"
Lucasbaile a écrit :

If we craft/buy a chest just like yours, but with elder/crusader influence instead of hunter/crusader, we can easily slam a crit mod to get "15% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike", which is very nice in boss fights as well

The hunter influence can give additional curse, which lets us anoint lava lash which is about an 8% dps increase.

"
Lucasbaile a écrit :

- On the very high end, we can annoint a life notable instead of Whispers of Doom and change the Asenath Chant's links to: WoC + Awakened Hextouch + Flammability + Sniper's Mark.

This would definitely work and would be a more consistent application of curses, but I do like having frost bomb when putting maven on big bosses (like Shaper).
Hello,

So the damage of this build is really insane but i have problem with sustain.

Can you check my char and tell me what i'm doing wrong or missing? I'm dying a lot...

i've finished my build and now im selling my gear if someone is interested pm in game @IbeatCancer
I am really dumb with crafting, so forgive me when I ask this:

When you say slam it on the bow crafting, which mod/orb do we slam?
@deostoer

Thanks for the guide. Thinking of switching to this from my cyclone slayer, since I love bow builds. I saw that you have also played burning arrow elementalist this league. Thoughts on which one is more fun (and less button smashing)?
( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )
Dernière édition par simon_jester, le 1 déc. 2021 09:43:27
Why did you choose slayer as opposed to others such as raider, or deadeye?
Per the OP (and my own play arounds), ranger setup doesn't get near the same dps AND health, due to the duelist's proximity to the health wheel. Also, Bane of Legends is a pretty nice boost to getting a free culling strike, while headsman gives you really good boss dps.
Hey brother im a poor psn player with no access to pob but am very much looking too invest into this build. Are you able too help me out and post a ss of the tree for me. Would be highly appreciative and forever greatful. Thanks either way.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires