[3.13] 1H Impale Cyclone Slayer | Destroy Bosses in Seconds | BUDGET Version Included | Spin to Win

How is this for bossing?
In Game Name: Fexun
"
Fexun a écrit :
How is this for bossing?

Expensive build is, if you have enough money.
Great Guide, just one thing to point out, your gear links are forwarding towards standard league instead of ritual
Dernière édition par Battlik, le 4 févr. 2021 18:59:29
"
Battlik a écrit :
Great Guide, just one thing to point out, your gear links are forwarding towards standard league instead of ritual

Thank you!
Yes, I realised that it shows standard league but you can switch to ritual and filters will stay the same. In ritual some gear is even cheaper.
i have a question... the ring whit total mana cost -7 in ritual exist? because im looking for that craft but nothing
"
militia05 a écrit :
i have a question... the ring whit total mana cost -7 in ritual exist? because im looking for that craft but nothing

You have to unlock that craft. It's not unlocked by default.
Thx for awesome build. What you think about The Saviour? I have double corrupt with fortify on melee hit and Onslaught on kill 4sec. So i swap fortify with pulverise or what supp gem i should use?

Thx for tips.

Hi i have a qustion about life, i have only 4k hp, how i can have more on this build?
"
Stalker728 a écrit :
Thx for awesome build. What you think about The Saviour? I have double corrupt with fortify on melee hit and Onslaught on kill 4sec. So i swap fortify with pulverise or what supp gem i should use?

Thx for tips.

Sell that Saviour, it's worth a lot. Then buy a whole build with that money :D .
"
MrMrsMM a écrit :
Hi i have a qustion about life, i have only 4k hp, how i can have more on this build?

Is your character named _MORSUJE_? If it is, your life on gear is decent, you can link me your PoB so I can take a look and if possible I'll try to get more life without sacrificing much dps. Then I'll give you updated PoB with notes on what I changed.
Dernière édition par BubbaGTX, le 13 févr. 2021 15:21:27

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires