[3.13] 1H Impale Cyclone Slayer | Destroy Bosses in Seconds | BUDGET Version Included | Spin to Win

Nice build, tyty
Dernière édition par Pr0pagandhi, le 30 janv. 2021 19:36:53
How do you generate rage for Berzerk?
"
Wharhogg a écrit :
How do you generate rage for Berzerk?

I'm generating rage from Bloodscent passive in large cluster jewel. It's under "MY CURRENT GEAR" , jewel section.

"
Sanktusdub a écrit :
This build seems really fun and awesome, and as a noob I'm gonna give it a shot.

I don't seem to see any Chaos Res in any of the gear or PoB? Is this res not important?

Also, any suggestion for a more budget friendly body armour? Unfortunately the Carcass Jack and Belly are at least 3.5ex in Ritual. I've currently got a savings of around 1.5ex.

For reference I'm lvl 75 just starting mapping and all that fun stuff :).

Chaos res is important but not as important as elemental res. I almost never go for chaos res because I use minor god Shakari in pantheon, it gives "5% reduced chaos damage taken" and "25% reduced chaos damage taken while on caustic ground". Some bosses will one shot you if you have -#% chaos res but if you know boss mechanics and you can successfully evade them then you have no problems.

Bronn's Lithe Cutthroat's Garb is a very good alternative, it's a good dps boost but has no life. It gives +2 to movement skills and Cyclone is a movement skill. Has nice evasion and 25% attack speed while using Cyclone. And it's very cheap.
Dernière édition par BubbaGTX, le 31 janv. 2021 08:11:03
"
Pr0pagandhi a écrit :
Nice build, tyty

Thanks a lot!
delete
Dernière édition par Ryvont, le 31 janv. 2021 15:28:27
Very low hp pool any way to get more beefy without losing a lot of dmg or this is the best we get. Both builds sitting around 4K, Im pretty squishy.
"
glowzor a écrit :
Very low hp pool any way to get more beefy without losing a lot of dmg or this is the best we get. Both builds sitting around 4K, Im pretty squishy.

That's why we use Enduring Cry, Immortal Call on CWTD and Lion's Roar. If you want more life drop out some jewels and get ones with #% increased life and crit multi. If you want high dps on a budget build you will have lower life.
To get more beefy without loosing more damage is possible, but it costs more. You can go with Belly of the Beast which would give you about +500 total life. With Belly I have 4.5k life in PoB.
Dernière édition par BubbaGTX, le 1 févr. 2021 05:53:28
Were do you yet stun immunity,I'm always stunned
"
Shikashi x Nz a écrit :
Were do you yet stun immunity,I'm always stunned

Endless Hunger ascendancy passive. Gives stun immunity while leeching and we are always leeching.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires