[3.16] Frost Blades + HoI Crest Of Desire Champion Updated for 3.16

"
TheBlackOwl a écrit :
im using this build as league starter but my real Question is where do you use fortify bcs if u go for ascandacy node of fortify but whats the reason to get that?

but you dont use fortify

I wonder if it works differently, haven't tried Fortify yet. Otherwise maybe 20 Fortification is the base equivalent to old Fortify?
In the beta thanks to Starcraft42.
"
SDCA a écrit :
"
TheBlackOwl a écrit :
im using this build as league starter but my real Question is where do you use fortify bcs if u go for ascandacy node of fortify but whats the reason to get that?

but you dont use fortify

I wonder if it works differently, haven't tried Fortify yet. Otherwise maybe 20 Fortification is the base equivalent to old Fortify?

yeah bcs now its not getting fortify so you need to get it somewere else
I'm probably stupid or missing something, but how are we regaining mana? I got to maps but I'm getting instantly drained going into a single map.
I'm probably stupid or missing something, but how are we regaining mana? I got to maps but I'm getting instantly drained from a few packs.
Is it available for starter build?
What kind of helm u recommend to use before get Crest of Desire?
Does this build have any leech from anywhere or are we entirely reliant on health pots?
"
ItsPrinnyDood a écrit :
I'm probably stupid or missing something, but how are we regaining mana? I got to maps but I'm getting instantly drained from a few packs.

I had the same problem. If you don't mind redirecting a single point, there's a mana leech node in the bottom right of the tree that gave me more than enough leech to sustain my frost blades.
"
ItsPrinnyDood a écrit :
I'm probably stupid or missing something, but how are we regaining mana? I got to maps but I'm getting instantly drained going into a single map.
Abit of an oversight while converting to the new tree, but take the Clever Thief passive to fix leech problems, I updated the PoB to fix this aswell!
i'm playing this but with assassin lets see what happens
Am I missing something or do the nodes around the Fight for Survival gems only give 30 Dex when the gem requires 40?
In the beta thanks to Starcraft42.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires