[3.16] Frost Blades + HoI Crest Of Desire Champion Updated for 3.16

Having a good time with your build. GZ

Now a big question, probably a dumb one...XD
It is viable to change added cold damage (cant afford the awakened lvl 5 right now) for Fortify and get First to strike last to fall from the ascendancy? It wll be a big boost on def and off. I know the Fortify node is a really good QOL but.....

And about wind dancer, 3 passives to get it worth?

Ty for your guide!!
Nice guide and grats. what do you think of farruls fur and running aspect of the cat and a Pandemonius amulet?
What about bosses?... Sirus, Maven, Conquerors,Atziri, Elder, Uber Elder...?
"
VictorHeisenberg a écrit :
Having a good time with your build. GZ

Now a big question, probably a dumb one...XD
It is viable to change added cold damage (cant afford the awakened lvl 5 right now) for Fortify and get First to strike last to fall from the ascendancy? It wll be a big boost on def and off. I know the Fortify node is a really good QOL but.....

And about wind dancer, 3 passives to get it worth?

Ty for your guide!!
Well, I really like the Fortify node because the gem only scales the damage of the initial melee hit, and not the icy blades at all. But sure that will definately be viable, and probably a nice improvement for some bosses. Wind Dancer can also be a good option to boost defence and if you go for that you also get those nice hp nodes close to it.
"
Vyr75 a écrit :
What about bosses?... Sirus, Maven, Conquerors,Atziri, Elder, Uber Elder...?
Atziri is super tough because of reflect, Maven I actually haven't tried, sirus 8 and uber elder are doable with good gear and sound gameplay. Conquerors and guardians shouldnt be a problem.
"
yungjoc a écrit :
Nice guide and grats. what do you think of farruls fur and running aspect of the cat and a Pandemonius amulet?
Definately viable, probably more of a sidegrade but better in some sitations and worse in others.
I tried this build and just 1 question. I'm having really low attack speed despite having good gears. Am I missing something? I came here from the youtube video and nothing mentions attack speed issues there. I really like playing frostblade and it bothers me I'm not clearing as fast as your character despite looking at the video. Any tips to help me?

"
Carlito2552 a écrit :
I tried this build and just 1 question. I'm having really low attack speed despite having good gears. Am I missing something? I came here from the youtube video and nothing mentions attack speed issues there. I really like playing frostblade and it bothers me I'm not clearing as fast as your character despite looking at the video. Any tips to help me?

Your profile is set to private, so not really sure what you might be missing with no info, multistrike usually fixes any attack speed issues.
"
Kill Alira for bandits

Sorry pretty new still to this game, dp ypu mean help Alira?
"
Ebbyliff a écrit :
"
Kill Alira for bandits

Sorry pretty new still to this game, dp ypu mean help Alira?
Yeah lol oops

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires