[3.14] Jack the axe Bladestorm Glad - Max Block, 2000 Life leech, 2mil+ dps [League starter/ender]

"
Jankomatic a écrit :
What am I missing, how are you not running out of mana constantly with all of it reserved for pride, banner, blood etc?

the skill cast is less then the mana we have available. we use lifetap on dash, so only thing spending mana is the bladestorm.

the mana leech node we grab gives more then enough mana to sustain it.
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
First, Thanks for the guide i'm having fun! (is just my 2° attempt to play Poe)

I'm current on level 56, any Tip to survive until i get the Jack Axe? (50c atm)

and another question: Have you switched the Ground Leap with dash? why? is so fun jumping around :P
"
Prescelto a écrit :
First, Thanks for the guide i'm having fun! (is just my 2° attempt to play Poe)

I'm current on level 56, any Tip to survive until i get the Jack Axe? (50c atm)

and another question: Have you switched the Ground Leap with dash? why? is so fun jumping around :P

Hey man, im super happy your enjoying it.

If you can get a Blood reaper axe(they are super cheap) that normally gets me to end game fast and easy. Anything with life leech will also work.

As for dash, its just my preference. I never really liked leap slam, but it is the better option.

Thanks for the comment
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
This looks like an interesting variation! The key differences with what I'm playing are dual wield(swords), the ascendancy node that takes you up to 79% block instead of bleed explosions and no resolute technique/crimson dance.

I'm kinda dumb when it comes to comparing so what do you think are the main differences between our builds? Cause I wanna try and optimize as much as I can

Thanks a lot in advance
Do you kill all bendits?

Looks good, am trying it now :-)
Hi, one question, can it do reflect maps?
"
Hi, one question, can it do reflect maps?

short answer: no
I finally got this running pretty well. My hopefully last question. Thirst for Blood says it connects the nearest 5 bleeding mobs via lines to you and leeches from them. I never ever see these lines and I have killed 100s and 100s of mobs, so I know they have been bleeding. :) Buff is activated as well, so what am I missing here?
"
Jankomatic a écrit :
I finally got this running pretty well. My hopefully last question. Thirst for Blood says it connects the nearest 5 bleeding mobs via lines to you and leeches from them. I never ever see these lines and I have killed 100s and 100s of mobs, so I know they have been bleeding. :) Buff is activated as well, so what am I missing here?

I think it connects them "virtually" like a "the 5 nearest mob bleeding" nothing should appear on screen.

I'm level 79 now and i'm grinding T4 and T5. Can you post your build atm?
Looking for some shield to buy until bank some ex

Dernière édition par Prescelto, le 23 avr. 2021 11:27:21
My 2cents.

For shield, consider Lioneye's Remorse Pinnacle Tower Shield

For body armour, consider "Belly of the Beast Full Wyrmscale".
You can buy a cheap one with good stats, and then buy the prophecy "Jeweller's touch" for easy 5 link. Or buy 5L.

Increased "Melee damage" does not help bleed. Only global physical and weapon damage. (so the spikey gloves wb better just with +physical damage to attacks)

Also flasks are important for their immunities, stats, and relatively easy to fix.
1. Take a flask, normal, and make 20% quality with 4xglassblowers bauble (you can go to Weylan (Oriath) and buy with Whetstones 8:1
2. Roll transmutation, and then Alteration until you get the PREfix you want, WITHOUT an suffix!
3. Go to the Beastiary and add the SUFFIX you need, available suffixes are all the "removed <effect> + immune to <effect> during flask", like curse, bleed, shock etc.

If you need more idea's about what people are going for, consider looking at similar build high end players. For instance by filtering on Poe.ninja
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Gladiator&skill=Bladestorm&keystone=Gratuitous-Violence,Resolute-Technique,Blood-in-the-Eyes,Crimson-Dance&heatmap

For amulet annointment, consider "Command of Steel" as good and bit cheaper option. I think it is more or less the "BiS" for similar builds.

Dernière édition par Regenpijp, le 23 avr. 2021 20:06:27

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires