[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Gwynnedd a écrit :
"
Moridin79 a écrit :
I miss Scold's :(

me too, that was fun

Good times.

Incidentally, this build is probably possible with DD of Chaining. Effectively gives an extra damage link plus some since we could swap out Spell Cascade for something else and still pop a lot of corpses per second/per trigger.

The main concern there is generating enough corpses from Desecrate (5 baseline without Spell Cascade), but it's something to think about.
"
Gryphenprey a écrit :
"
Gwynnedd a écrit :
"
Moridin79 a écrit :

me too, that was fun

Good times.

Incidentally, this build is probably possible with DD of Chaining. Effectively gives an extra damage link plus some since we could swap out Spell Cascade for something else and still pop a lot of corpses per second/per trigger.

The main concern there is generating enough corpses from Desecrate (5 baseline without Spell Cascade), but it's something to think about.

Please update this build!

Once you played this build, nothing else is fun in POE, I just cant get around loving a build to palying a build I love less! and I love nothi9ng else than this one!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
Gryphenprey a écrit :
"
Gwynnedd a écrit :
"
Moridin79 a écrit :

me too, that was fun

Good times.

So I did some PoBing yesterday using VD of seething. Dropped spell cascade and going off of the 5 desecrate corpses and 5 VD balls/corpse explodes per cast. Since old VD balls explode when reaching ball cap (10), should have solid damage between with both aspects combined.

Was going for a similar setup to the original build using hybrid life/es on a cheap budget, so making use of Burden of Truth and a regen energy shield on corpse consumption charm + insta es leech to sustain es (hopefully) through eye of innocence damage.

Overall, looks pretty promising (20m dps so far) on about 10-15 divines of gear. This league, charms can provide tons of utility (endurance charge when hit, cannot be stunned while leeching, power charge on crit, es regen per corpse…)

Let me know if you do any exploring yourself. Planning to make this my second build.
"
SniggidyDiggidy a écrit :

So I did some PoBing yesterday using VD of seething. Dropped spell cascade and going off of the 5 desecrate corpses and 5 VD balls/corpse explodes per cast. Since old VD balls explode when reaching ball cap (10), should have solid damage between with both aspects combined.

Was going for a similar setup to the original build using hybrid life/es on a cheap budget, so making use of Burden of Truth and a regen energy shield on corpse consumption charm + insta es leech to sustain es (hopefully) through eye of innocence damage.

Overall, looks pretty promising (20m dps so far) on about 10-15 divines of gear. This league, charms can provide tons of utility (endurance charge when hit, cannot be stunned while leeching, power charge on crit, es regen per corpse…)

Let me know if you do any exploring yourself. Planning to make this my second build.

I do think this build is very doable this league.
I don't think self ignite is particularly worth it anymore though (just not enough payoffs to offset the downsides).

DD of Chain Reaction is the route I'm going to take first though.

I'm also planning to go Aegis+CI for the insane tank that it provides and use a rare weapon with "Hits Can't Be Evaded" so I don't have to fret over accuracy at all (it's a damn pain to get 100% chance to hit with the staff)
Nice that sounds tanky af.

I guess the main reason im going self hit is for all of free triggers from cwdt. Whats your plan for offering and such? Focus helmet?
"
SniggidyDiggidy a écrit :
Nice that sounds tanky af.

I guess the main reason im going self hit is for all of free triggers from cwdt. Whats your plan for offering and such? Focus helmet?

Focus helmet or trigger weapon.

End goal is to do Original Sin. At which point the only thing to trigger is Bone Offering basically. Assassin's Mark with mark on hit, Bone Offering via trigger weapon most likely. Frost Shield and/or Sigil of Power for extra defenses in arena style zones (Ultimatum basically). Still brainstorming the ideas.
every league I check this thread to see if the build is still viable

I haven't been playing the last few because it's not :' )

help, I'm addicted

also RIP scolds indeed
"
T0RSE a écrit :
every league I check this thread to see if the build is still viable

I haven't been playing the last few because it's not :' )

help, I'm addicted

also RIP scolds indeed

It's doable this league. I'm playing a CI variant atm without any of the self ignite/damage stuff though. If you use the staff you can trigger Bone Offering with focus helmet. Can also go Aegis+1H weapon with trigger craft.
"
Gryphenprey a écrit :

It's doable this league. I'm playing a CI variant atm without any of the self ignite/damage stuff though. If you use the staff you can trigger Bone Offering with focus helmet. Can also go Aegis+1H weapon with trigger craft.

ahh but the hitting myself in the face/setting myself on fire was the best part

I'll consider trying without that though. I have a budget starter build for farming, but am struggling to find an interesting build to transition into u_u
"
T0RSE a écrit :
"
Gryphenprey a écrit :

ahh but the hitting myself in the face/setting myself on fire was the best part

I'll consider trying without that though. I have a budget starter build for farming, but am struggling to find an interesting build to transition into u_u

You can still do that. heck, I'm considering doing the self hit without the self ignite just for the CWDT stuff (I really like being immune to ailemts, lol)

I plan to go Original Sin eventually which will make igniting enemies to self damage...complicated.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires