[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

How do you get fortify?
"
Gedankenlos a écrit :
How do you get fortify?

Ah, if you run with Martyr of Innocence you can get enough damage to have 20 stacks of fortify with the Overlord notable on a cluster/megalomaniac.

otherwise, I think I forgot to untick it in one of my pobs.
"
Gryphenprey a écrit :
"
Gedankenlos a écrit :
How do you get fortify?

Ah, if you run with Martyr of Innocence you can get enough damage to have 20 stacks of fortify with the Overlord notable on a cluster/megalomaniac.

replica duskdawn also gives me 20 stacks with mapping. But i min maxed the build so idk how it is on budget.

I think im done with this build for now

got a new Staff. With this i am sitting at 20.20 as and have 3.2 million dps per vd ball with everything

Dernière édition par reggie_gakil, le 24 avr. 2023 08:06:18
"
reggie_gakil a écrit :
"
Gryphenprey a écrit :
"
Gedankenlos a écrit :
How do you get fortify?

replica duskdawn also gives me 20 stacks with mapping. But i min maxed the build so idk how it is on budget.

I think im done with this build for now

got a new Staff. With this i am sitting at 20.20 as and have 3.2 million dps per vd ball with everything

Hi!

Could you share a pob?
https://pobb.in/IluFhvzsPw2F
the build is live, but on std
Hi Gryph, will you make an update?
With ultimatum coming back I wish this build was still as strong as it was then. It was an absolute beast in ulti with a HH.
"
Gwynnedd a écrit :
Hi Gryph, will you make an update?

If I am inspired to, yes...but it's not super likely to be honest. Even with all the tools available it was only just *barely* viable to play.

"
toddmc a écrit :
With ultimatum coming back I wish this build was still as strong as it was then. It was an absolute beast in ulti with a HH.

Ahhhh good times! Until you get smacked with grasping vines! :(
I miss Scold's :(
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 a écrit :
I miss Scold's :(

me too, that was fun

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires