[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
YYakovliev a écrit :
Gryphenprey, thank you for the tree. In your POB you still have endurance and frenzy charges checked out? We are not able to generate them anymore, right?

You can still generate Endurance CHarges via Smashing Strikes (10% chance on melee crit) or by anointing Inexorable (25% chance to gain when hit)

Frenzies can be obtained via Blood Rage (Anomalous) or with a frenzy on hit chest.

It's annoying, but for ECs it's still very doable.
Would it be possible to simply anoint Overcharge and generate our charges with it? At least for maps it should be viable
"
KönIch95 a écrit :
Would it be possible to simply anoint Overcharge and generate our charges with it? At least for maps it should be viable

It'd be okay for maps. I would just Anoint Inexorable and use Blood Rage though. Inexorable keeps Immortal Call as a fantastic guard skill thanks to instant endurance charge generation.
Blood rage instead of which gem?
"
YYakovliev a écrit :
Blood rage instead of which gem?

Good question. There are a couple of flex slots.
If you have Purifying Flame in your setup, then that could go. Or an extra Unset ring.
Hello Gryph, some PoB update for 3.16?

Have u maybe PoB witch starter gear/medium gear/ high gear?

Thank you :)
bone offering lose life on block, ang give life regen instead.
Huge nerf?
"
LucDiv a écrit :
bone offering lose life on block, ang give life regen instead.
Huge nerf?

It's a nerf to the skill in general but not really for us. If anything it's a buff because we lack life regen.

To be clear, it's fine for us because we already have INSANE recovery mechanics built in. What we were missing was life regen, which this now provides. Basically, we weren't really benefitting much from the recovery on block compared to other builds using the skill.

We're also going to want to take Vampirism for the 20% Life Recoup...probably. There's a point where this won't be needed anymore I'm sure, but it should still feel really good to have the Recoup and Life gain on kill.
Hello Gryph ! do you think we'll have the 3.16 tree tommorrow ?

thank you very much !

"
Altistic a écrit :
Hello Gryph ! do you think we'll have the 3.16 tree tommorrow ?

thank you very much !

There is a 3.16 update section that includes a POB with a finalized tree.

That said I have not made a leveling tree if that's what you're after.

I will try to put something out today, but it is my son's birthday, so my time is pretty limited :)

Aaaand I'm also going to miss league launch for the same reason. Gonna take a little outing with the family for his 6th Birthday tomorrow.

But yeah, gonna try to put out a video and I'll slap together a leveling tree (though I don't REALLY recommend as a league starter unless you really know what you're doing tbh).

EDIT:
https://youtu.be/d2pkLn4xR6I

Some thoughts for 3.16 in video format for those of you who prefer that.
Dernière édition par Gryphenprey, le 21 oct. 2021 18:39:33

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires