[3.12] A Comprehensive SSF Earthshatter Guide [EASY ALL CONTENT]

How much more of a damage increase is Facebreaker over a high physical weapon? Thinking about running this build in hardcore.
To outdamage facebreakers you probabily need 750pDPS+ weapon, as someone said on the last few pages
"
Morphlyne a écrit :
To outdamage facebreakers you probabily need 750pDPS+ weapon, as someone said on the last few pages

Gonna have to start farming Facebreakers in SSF :) Thanks for the tip.
No problem, it's good to know, so instead of trying to craft an insane weapon to upgrade to in the late game, you can just run Heists to try to farm a facebreakers.
Hey can you give a quick idea on what the war cry rotation is supposed to be? As in what war cries do we hit before earth shatter, and are the rotations different for a boss? Thanks!
So i in POB i checked what gives me more DPS gemwise

and apparently it says i get more with Pulverise than Damage on full life

i did check in the Always on full life in config

and ingame it says i get more damage with Damage on full life

Anyone know why?

here is my POB

https://pastebin.com/zjUfK3DQ
"
Hey can you give a quick idea on what the war cry rotation is supposed to be? As in what war cries do we hit before earth shatter, and are the rotations different for a boss? Thanks!

There a quick section about it on the main post, but I'll tr to explain more in the future. Basically, on bosses I Seismic Cry, attack 2 times and Intimidating Cry, so both are on 3 attacks, and I have more visual cues about the shouts, but you can do in the way you like it, as long that Seismic and Intimidating are up. Then use Enduring Cry to procc the attack, and get some defenses.

"
Anyone know why?

here is my POB

Pulverise gives you more Fist of War up time, since it reduces you attack speed. Damage on full life does not, so you will attack faster, and have less Fist of War up time. Usually people don't mind it, because more attack speed makes the build feels a little cless clunky. It's up to you how you will use it.
How safe is this build for going from lvl 95 to 100? I'm playing the facebreakers variant.
If you know how to roll your maps, is pretty easy. I can do safely do t16 with delirium, atziri fragment and some scarabs. Just avoid min max res, no regen, and extra proj if there is already many damage mods.

Also, you can get enfeblee on hit instead of vulnerability, since the damage is already good.

Heist is the only place that you actually have to be pretty safe when opening doors, since you can randomly get 1 shot. My tip on heist is to always keep endurance charge up, and flasks when you open the doors on the way back.
Thanks for the great build, feel pretty tanky, trying to balance between damage and tankiness with glancing blows. What Pantheons we need to switch for bosses / mapping ? And can you pls tell what should i upgrade next ? https://pastebin.com/G0s7LvH2

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires