[3.19] 🌋Velyna's Hollow Palm Ground Slam 🌋 | Slayer | Easy Leaguestart | Tanky Boi

hi velyna,

I find their builds really successful. I was playing the reap build in 3.15 before. In 3.16, I decided to play this build.
I'm aware that I'm still lacking (armor helmet, watcher's eye, brutal timeless, a few levels and jewelry) but our armor and resistance values are almost the same, but I can't understand how you are so durable in videos. I just have low health.

I think it is not possible for me to use unique shoes in the current structure until I make the jewelry. If I use Unique shoes, my resistance values will drop too much, so I can't do this right now. This seems to be the way to increase my health, but I need time.

What is the key element in this structure for resilience and survival?

Also, I'm new to the game and my English may be bad, sorry.
☪☪☪☪..☪☪☪
...☪......☪..☪
...☪......☪☪
...☪......☪..☪
...☪......☪...☪
"
Zavulan a écrit :
hi velyna,

I find their builds really successful. I was playing the reap build in 3.15 before. In 3.16, I decided to play this build.
I'm aware that I'm still lacking (armor helmet, watcher's eye, brutal timeless, a few levels and jewelry) but our armor and resistance values are almost the same, but I can't understand how you are so durable in videos. I just have low health.

I think it is not possible for me to use unique shoes in the current structure until I make the jewelry. If I use Unique shoes, my resistance values will drop too much, so I can't do this right now. This seems to be the way to increase my health, but I need time.

Your characters are set to private I think, can't see them.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna a écrit :
"
Zavulan a écrit :
hi velyna,

Your characters are set to private I think, can't see them.

Oh, sorry. Now you can see.

First of all, thank you very much for your attention velyna, I fixed most things in the build and when i did i found where the problems were.

(The damage is satisfactory but I want to be more durable in this build. Maybe I can't be a face tank, but a little more endurance would be great.)

(There is no Watcher's Eye in the build yet, instead I manage with viridian jewel and it's about 5% loss of life for me, there is a Level difference and I can't get some health skills from passives and this is in total;

It means 30% & 20HP and +50 Armor loss. (+-1.200 HP, big loss..)

and finnaly

resistance values;
fire 71 (71%)
cold 59 (59%)
lightning 76 (81%)
chaos -39 (-39%)

I'm thinking of fixing my cold and fire resistance values by making multiple crafts for the Two-stone ring.)

After all that, I guess survival skills get to the point where I want them.
Just the low chaos resistance makes me a little nervous..
☪☪☪☪..☪☪☪
...☪......☪..☪
...☪......☪☪
...☪......☪..☪
...☪......☪...☪
Dernière édition par Zavulan, le 3 nov. 2021 09:52:32
Hi,

Returning player after a year or two. I'm so confused by this build, please can you help answer some questions?

1. You say to take "Hollow Palm", but have lots of points in Axe/Shield? Why is this? Won't Hollow Palm cancel these?!

2. If Hollow Palm is only for "End Game", then can you please provide some example gear for League Start/Early maps (weapons, gloves etc)?

3. You said "Wildwrap" is cheap, but a 5 UNLINKED red socket one is 2EX?! This isn't cheap for a league start..

4. What are we meant to take, Blood or Sand stance? This isn't clear

5. You say to take the Ground Slam Jewel in Act 5, but you don't take a jewel slot in the tree?? Where do I put this jewel?

Thanks,

Bostfrolt
Dernière édition par Bostfrolt, le 3 nov. 2021 12:23:20
"
Bostfrolt a écrit :
Hi,

Returning player after a year or two. I'm so confused by this build, please can you help answer some questions?

1. You say to take "Hollow Palm", but have lots of points in Axe/Shield? Why is this? Won't Hollow Palm cancel these?!

2. If Hollow Palm is only for "End Game", then can you please provide some example gear for League Start/Early maps (weapons, gloves etc)?

3. You said "Wildwrap" is cheap, but a 5 UNLINKED red socket one is 2EX?! This isn't cheap for a league start..

4. What are we meant to take, Blood or Sand stance? This isn't clear

5. You say to take the Ground Slam Jewel in Act 5, but you don't take a jewel slot in the tree?? Where do I put this jewel?

Thanks,

Bostfrolt

If I were to tell you about my own experience with this structure, I can answer a few questions.

3. The answer to the question;
Wildwrap is really cheap, but the 5 red sockets for the dex base chest make it a bit expensive. The easiest method for this is to make the sockets yourself. Catch 2 or 3 red sockets first. Then press 4 sockets with the help of craft bench and try until it turns red. Do this until you get 5 red sockets. Press 6 sockets for the last socket and it will most likely come up green. If it doesn't, don't worry, you will have solved the problem with 1 red and 1 green socket craft with horticraf, this is a common craft in the garden.

You will only need some RNG for the link. Or you can get it corrupted and get a higher chance with the new fusion.

5. The answer to the question;
I think it just meant the ground slam skill (gem)
Jewels for the next stage.
☪☪☪☪..☪☪☪
...☪......☪..☪
...☪......☪☪
...☪......☪..☪
...☪......☪...☪
Dernière édition par Zavulan, le 3 nov. 2021 16:15:23
Hi,

I'm sure I'm just missing it somewhere but where do I put Rapid Expansion into the tree?
"
MoominX a écrit :
Hi,

I'm sure I'm just missing it somewhere but where do I put Rapid Expansion into the tree?

I fixed the leaguestart PoB just now to include it.
new video finally made
Should I prioritize awakened gems or watcher's eye impale to increase my damage?
☪☪☪☪..☪☪☪
...☪......☪..☪
...☪......☪☪
...☪......☪..☪
...☪......☪...☪
"
Zavulan a écrit :
Should I prioritize awakened gems or watcher's eye impale to increase my damage?

Probably awakened gems first unless you're close to affording watchers.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires