[3.19] 🌋Velyna's Hollow Palm Ground Slam 🌋 | Slayer | Easy Leaguestart | Tanky Boi

How's the survivability with stronger stuff that can't be stunlocked? Haven't played melee in ages... And I've just played an almost glass cannon necromancer in Expedition, so I'm a bit tired of frantically dodging everything... :D
Dernière édition par Ora9, le 21 oct. 2021 18:21:29
Thanks for the 3.16 POB updates.

Until Hollow Palm, what weapons should we equip? Looks like from the tree it might be any one-hander plus a shield?
"
Sekkusu a écrit :

Until Hollow Palm, what weapons should we equip? Looks like from the tree it might be any one-hander plus a shield?

the leveling section talks about it
"
koopadoop a écrit :
"
Sekkusu a écrit :

the leveling section talks about it

It mentions the vendor recipe blue 1H axes, but doesn't say much else, e.g. shield stuff.
The tree nodes in the POB take axe and shield points, so you're going to want to find any ol' one-handed axe with high pdps and a shield. As for the shield, you can probably just take some defensive stats on them to fill in the gaps in your resistances and whatnot.
Thanks
Is there a alternative to wildwrap with 5R1G? because it seems impossible to get it
"
MortysMindblower a écrit :
Is there a alternative to wildwrap with 5R1G? because it seems impossible to get it

The alternative is using other gems to match whatever colors you get, then working towards the right colors.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Good day exiles, i start that league through champion autocry shatter and t11 close, after buy gear for ground slam. this skill is not start, I don't know how much currency needs to be spent to get good damage, killed now hydra within two minutes. I thought to buy prismatic jewel with 2 impales, but changed my mind. the only plus of this build is good survivability, there are much more cons, sorry for my english)
"
itsunrealhomie a écrit :
Good day exiles, i start that league through champion autocry shatter and t11 close, after buy gear for ground slam. this skill is not start, I don't know how much currency needs to be spent to get good damage, killed now hydra within two minutes. I thought to buy prismatic jewel with 2 impales, but changed my mind. the only plus of this build is good survivability, there are much more cons, sorry for my english)

Your missing so many sources of DPS, some of which are barely available yet (awakened gems add 1.5mil dps alone) and some are very easy.

Starkonja with GS enchant would be a big increase.

Crafted amulet beats Astramentis.

https://www.twitch.tv/velyna

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires