[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
JennoJoyce a écrit :
"
Chilby2k a écrit :

Sweet thanks go decent depths with it then :)

What the crafting process for your helm?

Crafting step for helmet:

1. Start with lvl85+ warlord helmet base with tectonic slam enchant on it. (if you can't find a warlord base, then use warlord exalt)
2. scour the item, and alt-craft the t1 elemental damage prefix
3. regal the item, and only leave t1 elemental damage mod on the item
4. augmnt defence twice to block all prefixes (we will remove them later)
5. craft fire res to block the fire res suffix
6. augment fire, you will get -9 fire res mod with 100% chance
8. augment critical, you will always hit crit multi mod, with 1/3 chance to get t1. if you did not get t1 crit multi, remove/add crit til you get it.
9. Remove the two defence mods, now you have 2 empty prefixes.
10. augment crit, you will always hit +1 power charge.
11. augment life, then keep remove/add life until you hit t1 life, you have 1/13 chance.
12. remove the crafted fire res, craft the avoid stun suffix.

Thanks heaps :)
The sound of every mob exploding at the same time is so damn funny hahaha. its like a match that went out. Great build btw. I tried other Tectonic slam builds and this by far feels the best. Question about Flame Golem though, He keeps dying at higher level stuff. Is it better to use another gem? I don't think he can survive a spicy deli5.
WHat do you do against stuns? it happens often that i want to slam and get interrupted by a charge etc
"
janaaasty a écrit :
The sound of every mob exploding at the same time is so damn funny hahaha. its like a match that went out. Great build btw. I tried other Tectonic slam builds and this by far feels the best. Question about Flame Golem though, He keeps dying at higher level stuff. Is it better to use another gem? I don't think he can survive a spicy deli5.

Flame golem won't survive in spicy deli5 for sure. But it should survive normal mapping and delving as long as you have bottled faith on most of the time. I think there's no need to summon the golem during combat, only summon it when you are safe.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
Example257 a écrit :
WHat do you do against stuns? it happens often that i want to slam and get interrupted by a charge etc

Early in game, you can consider allocating Unwavering Stance node.

In end-game, you can craft stun immunity on all 5 of your jewels, then craft one more stun mod on helmet. They will give you 75% combined avoid stun chance, which is good enough.

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
How do you go with Sirus on this build?
Dernière édition par Chilby2k, le 31 août 2020 07:35:25
What would be a good alternative staff, non-Harvest league? Would there be a unique budget option, or a crafted alternative?
"
Oblivion_Striker a écrit :
What would be a good alternative staff, non-Harvest league? Would there be a unique budget option, or a crafted alternative?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2905854
Check this one. Its using Tidebreaker. The gear on that guide should work well outside of Harvest.
But overall damage probably lower, dunno. He has Earthshatter on swap fro bosses and insta-phase/one shots bosses.
Also he uses Tasalio instead of Hinekora - for more defence layer
Dernière édition par omgree, le 10 sept. 2020 05:33:41
Very detailed guide, thank you.

One question, what is the optimal order of 3 warcries for one single maximum slam?

edit: Nvm, figured it out
Dernière édition par Novartis906, le 13 sept. 2020 08:44:51
"
omgree a écrit :

Also he uses Tasalio instead of Hinekora - for more defence layer

Free fire resistance aside, how is loosing 1200 life leech/second compared to 150-200 life regen/second an improvement? Loosing the covered in ash enemy debuff as well:

20% less Movement Speed
20% increased Fire Damage Taken

Though if attack speed is as low, it might actually not be too bad.
It should be way more life regen with the 10% of phys hits taken as fire damage, resulting in 50% more life recovery rate. I guess it's +/- 300-400 life regen/second if the conditions are met. I think one can simulate it in POB accurately, but I am too lazy, so no idea. But having options is always nice.
Dernière édition par Psykrom, le 14 sept. 2020 13:34:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires