[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Could you add a mid-cost version?
"
JennoJoyce a écrit :
"
Chilby2k a écrit :
Hey going start this build delve pretty good with it also?

Yeah delving with this build is pretty fast and comfortable. Basically you clear the whole screen with one hit then dash to the next screen, and repeat.

Sweet thanks go decent depths with it then :)

What the crafting process for your helm?
how do you crafted the staff? i hit de increased physical damage and fractured it,but now trying to hit the flat phys roll and its pretty dificult with remove/add phys,you did this or have another way to do?
"
Alkatraz_BR a écrit :
Could you add a mid-cost version?

I will add those in the next league when i level up this build.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
t0xic_2077 a écrit :
how do you crafted the staff? i hit de increased physical damage and fractured it,but now trying to hit the flat phys roll and its pretty dificult with remove/add phys,you did this or have another way to do?

I used remove/add phys to get t1 flat phys, it's about 1/70 chance. If you want to increase the chance, you can block the phys leech life mod then augment phys, it's about 1/60 chance if you do that.

[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Chilby2k a écrit :

Sweet thanks go decent depths with it then :)

What the crafting process for your helm?

Crafting step for helmet:

1. Start with lvl85+ warlord helmet base with tectonic slam enchant on it. (if you can't find a warlord base, then use warlord exalt)
2. scour the item, and alt-craft the t1 elemental damage prefix
3. regal the item, and only leave t1 elemental damage mod on the item
4. augmnt defence twice to block all prefixes (we will remove them later)
5. craft fire res to block the fire res suffix
6. augment fire, you will get -9 fire res mod with 100% chance
8. augment critical, you will always hit crit multi mod, with 1/3 chance to get t1. if you did not get t1 crit multi, remove/add crit til you get it.
9. Remove the two defence mods, now you have 2 empty prefixes.
10. augment crit, you will always hit +1 power charge.
11. augment life, then keep remove/add life until you hit t1 life, you have 1/13 chance.
12. remove the crafted fire res, craft the avoid stun suffix.
just wondering, have you tried this with abyssus?
What's a good alternative to your watcher's eye? there are none on the market like yours and probably never will xD
"
ezarurazvan a écrit :
What's a good alternative to your watcher's eye? there are none on the market like yours and probably never will xD

For watcher's eye, here are the mods I looked for:

Awesome mods(need 2 of them):
-Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger
-#% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Anger
-Damage Penetrates #% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger
-#% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Precision

OK mods (get 1 if you want, but not necessary):
-#% increased Fire Damage while affected by Anger
-#% increased Attack Speed while affected by Precision
-#% increased Attack Damage while affected by Precision
-Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike while affected by Precision
"
just wondering, have you tried this with abyssus?

Yeah, abyssus can be a good budget alternative. it can give you ~13% increased damage, but the draw back is:
1) abyssus with tectonic slam enchant is expensive
2) it reduces your defense stats. The effective life pool against phys damage is reduced by ~11%.

However, I might consider using abyssus next league since harvest crafting won't be available.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires