[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

Hello

i have trouble to understand how your weapon can deal so much damage. I tried to import some 500 pdpd siege axes and the dps is way lower than yours ( i did edit the 150% more dmg and the 100% ailments).
Is it because of attack speed ? minimum and maximum physical damage ?
Dernière édition par Zellez, le 5 août 2020 14:44:31
"
pig858 a écrit :
hello nice build, gonna play this build as my league-starter in next league
I have a question about Ensnaring Arrow,
will the debuff keep working after I switched my weapon?

Yes the debuff works until the rope is broken by the target
"
Zellez a écrit :
Hello

i have trouble to understand how your weapon can deal so much damage. I tried to import some 500 pdpd siege axes and the dps is way lower than yours ( i did edit the 150% more dmg and the 100% ailments).
Is it because of attack speed ? minimum and maximum physical damage ?

because the dps of the weapon isn't the key point of the damage you only need to apply 1 big hit, so you need the highest axe possible, the only axe that does that is the reaver axe.

for example my weapon is better than all mirror tier axes on the market
Ho i see, thank you.

Unfortunatly i dont have any reaver axe but i have this one. Hope its ok.

Will try to go for a reaver once i have enough crafts stocked.
"
Zellez a écrit :
Ho i see, thank you.

Unfortunatly i dont have any reaver axe but i have this one. Hope its ok.

Will try to go for a reaver once i have enough crafts stocked.

it work just fine, the important is the damage not the dps, great axe by the way
Ho that's super nice then :D

Ty ty, i wanted to have something else instead of socketed gems melee physical but now its over.
I guess this weapon will do the job until next league ^^
Whats the entry level axe for this build? I want to make it but when I put in 300 PDPS I see 10 ex plus ( I know I know , craft it. But I HATE Harvest and anything about crafting ).

@igorkugan

i still need a little explanation on your boots setup on pob. It show enlighten 4 + flesh and stone + pride + maim + war banner. But you can only put 4 gems. I did remove war banner from boots but i cant run it since i have not enough mana. maybe its the maim gem that i have to remove ? but i lose dps.

Can you look at my character and tell me what could be my next upgrade ?
Dernière édition par Zellez, le 7 août 2020 12:39:28
"
shahmat1972 a écrit :
Whats the entry level axe for this build? I want to make it but when I put in 300 PDPS I see 10 ex plus ( I know I know , craft it. But I HATE Harvest and anything about crafting ).

if u want plus 300 dps axe u have to pay the 10ex plus or craft on harvest there's no other way to skip it, but keep that in mind is end end end game, U don't need a 350 or 400 dps axe, focus on the max damage
"
Zellez a écrit :
@igorkugan

i still need a little explanation on your boots setup on pob. It show enlighten 4 + flesh and stone + pride + maim + war banner. But you can only put 4 gems. I did remove war banner from boots but i cant run it since i have not enough mana. maybe its the maim gem that i have to remove ? but i lose dps.

Can you look at my character and tell me what could be my next upgrade ?

Sry I just fix that you can take a look at the new pob for the end game version it should display the current links.

The next step for ur setup is to buy bottle of faith, you can also create a chest armor with elder and warlord influence and have -x mana cost,

and other upgrade is elder+ hunter boots with faster bleed damage

other than that your build is kind done.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires