[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

"
igorkugan a écrit :
"
linysys1245 a écrit :
The real dps should be bleed dps?? like 5million

5M is the damage of the bleed multiply that for the duration you have the total dps.

however, if you extend the duration too much it's going to take forever to kill

DPS means damage per second. The damage PER second is therefore 5mil. what you calculate to be 22 is the total damage of the bleed, and it is therefore really misleading to claim 22M DPS. You just don't have 22 million DPS.
Is there an optimal gem link for ensnaring arrow?
"
3v07ut10n a écrit :
Is there an optimal gem link for ensnaring arrow?

gmp lmp faster proj culling
This build is pretty OP. I've only ever killed Sirus 6 back when Storm Brand was busted with archmage during Delirium league. I've spanked Sirus multiple times this league at AL 8. My gear isn't "great" but i've done everything thrown at it so i haven't invested any more :)

Im leveling some other characters but find that i have to switch back to my block/eq/glad to finish some of teh maps/bosses sometimes.

If no major changes, i 100% will league start with this next league.
tried this build but idk why my dmg is so bad... I have a fking busted op weapon and still dmg sucks.. should i use Crimsondance or not and why?
"
tried this build but idk why my dmg is so bad... I have a fking busted op weapon and still dmg sucks.. should i use Crimsondance or not and why?

i just imported your eq glad here, your weapon is the problem, it's not good
if you try the pob with the same weapon from the pob provided here you'll see a 5m dps increase

edit: it's maybe because of the exerted attack, you gotta deal damage every 4th attack
Dernière édition par Iagod_, le 24 févr. 2021 21:28:13
Hey, ive followed ur guide so far and loving it but i dont understand how do i count my dps with axes since the one you have in pob has the text but i dunno how to add em to my weapons, anybody help a noob out here please?

Meaning the 150% thing and some other text, since pob only shows i wud have 3m bleed dps with my current axe o.o
Dernière édition par image23, le 25 févr. 2021 11:45:12
"

Your damage in pob is low because of Crimson Dance. If you remove it, and properly use the cries you should be fine, it's a sick character you have there.

Before facing a boss do seismic cry, hit the ground until there's just 1 exerted attack left and then hit the boss, it will melt.
I just want to point out - if you go into the PoB --> configuration you can set warcries to "max hit" instead of "average damaage" which gives you the precise damage on your highest possible hit. Because atm your PoB is double dipping into the average warcry damage and then the manual 150% more dmg that you put on the item. Also, the same counts for fist of war support if you put it to max hit. It should properly calculate with the 100% more dmg then.
I also think that ryslathas coil should be properly taken into account already by default.
Does Brutal Restraint with Traitor skill is somehow crucial to this build? Or can it be replaced with another nice jewel and additional 5th flask?

Also how you overcome frozen ailment? In ritual 94 pob i don't see u got flask for remove chill or manage it another way.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires