[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

Best way to craft the axe, since fossils are so cheap this league, is to just use perfect fossils on an ilvl 83 Reaver Axe until 28-30 quality (up to how much time you wanna spend doing this / how lucky you get), then use Jagged + Corroded in a 2 socket resonator until you get something decent.

This took me literally 3 resonators to hit. I know I got lucky, but I've used like 10 resonators total and sold 2 other axes similar for 7ex a pop.

Additionally, @OP, if you are going to manually add in Seismic 150% damage, you should disable the warcry skill gems in PoB. Your actual bleed dps is inflated, you only do about 15m dps.

@everyone asking about mana sustain, consider a Warlord minus mana cost chest. Awakeners Orbs are a bit cheaper this league, so you can either do Elder/Warlord base, or just go with Warlord. All you lose is 4% dot multi

If anyone has any other questions and don't want to wait on forum replies feel free to message me in game and I'll help

@DMC_BloodRitual
Dernière édition par Dunestrider, le 3 févr. 2021 02:53:08
All content done using this build with VERY avg gear if ud like to inspect me.

This build has enough dmg to do everything, pair that alongside you manually dodging and knowing the mechanics and it can easily do everything.

The only thing I havent done was "The Feared" invitation.

"
Vyr75 a écrit :
How the Hell to craft this Axe?...

ill make a guide on how to craft end game and good axes using the harvest and fossils.
Am I really only at 2M dps ?

https://pastebin.com/nH5kY7Az

How to upgrade ?
Haven't a lot of time to play, so only did some t16 with no problems for now. Maybe one day I'll be able to do some boss.

Current gear :
Spoiler

Trying to 6L a belly.

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAADgAecDXQUcBS0Giwm7CiYM9w48E0wUIBRNFHEV7BfhGJEaPhpVG_ocdSDjIWAl3yb4KmMsZC0wL8wv1zaxNug6Uj0AQKBFqUa3R35J1U4yUEdaMlqfXz9f2mEhYuxkUmVNZadmtmhlbNh07XaseTl673t0fNl-4oGbggeE2YTvhmCHKYidivCkGamVqqSsr62NrlCveraKuR28n702vni-p76twL_BgsqQz37SIdNv2Xzawdwn4pTpRul26dXqGO8O8kHzb_Pd9jP3Mvjr_Ev_eA==?accountName=Pandaroux&characterName=Oreillettes

Best base to craft is a Reaver Axe?...
Started out with this build on a try for 90 HC achievement in SSF. Started maps playing pretty carefully, but kept experiencing issues with name locking where my character would be just outside of melee range on whatever I happened to be mousing over at the time and just not attack. I know you can skip this by holding shift, but I'd rather not have to do that all the time. Got me surrounded a few times and nearly killed.

The map boss dps is really impressive despite the poor gear I've been able to find/craft in SSF, but trash is slow and feels vulnerable. This is not helped by the fact I've done about 50 maps so far and have yet to find a single lab trial, so I'm missing ~60% spell block. I'm sure with full ascendancy and better access to gear EQ feels quite nice, but it wasn't for me.

Switched over to Lacerate which I hit 100 with on SC in Delirium league and feeling much better. More consistent damage rather than big bursts, better trash clear, more speed, slower boss kills. My only goal is 90 on HC, so I don't care about endgame, so I think this will be safer.
"
Dunestrider a écrit :
Best way to craft the axe, since fossils are so cheap this league, is to just use perfect fossils on an ilvl 83 Reaver Axe until 28-30 quality (up to how much time you wanna spend doing this / how lucky you get), then use Jagged + Corroded in a 2 socket resonator until you get something decent.

This took me literally 3 resonators to hit. I know I got lucky, but I've used like 10 resonators total and sold 2 other axes similar for 7ex a pop.

Additionally, @OP, if you are going to manually add in Seismic 150% damage, you should disable the warcry skill gems in PoB. Your actual bleed dps is inflated, you only do about 15m dps.

@everyone asking about mana sustain, consider a Warlord minus mana cost chest. Awakeners Orbs are a bit cheaper this league, so you can either do Elder/Warlord base, or just go with Warlord. All you lose is 4% dot multi

If anyone has any other questions and don't want to wait on forum replies feel free to message me in game and I'll help

@DMC_BloodRitual

I did about 30 trys and never got "60% Chance for bleeding incflicted with this weapon to do 100% damage", sure you did it with those fossils?... Or I got a terribly Bad RNG?...
Why does the bleed dps decrease when i use intimidating cry aswell?
What is the best way to go about crafting the weapon itself? It seems really difficult to craft on Craft of Exile unless I'm missing something.

"
maxvla a écrit :
Started out with this build on a try for 90 HC achievement in SSF. Started maps playing pretty carefully, but kept experiencing issues with name locking where my character would be just outside of melee range on whatever I happened to be mousing over at the time and just not attack. I know you can skip this by holding shift, but I'd rather not have to do that all the time. Got me surrounded a few times and nearly killed.

If you click on the skill on your bar, you can lock "always attack without moving".

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires