[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

"
5219818 a écrit :
it seems like ensaring arrow is not working in offhand anymore.
my build is tanky but it seems i am lacking some serious dmg i made some changes and
im using seisming cry and intimidating cry ( for double dmg ) and sometimes enduring when im in need forcharges linked with urgent orders ancestral warchief is another big boost dps with lion's roar i should get around 15 m dps but it seems that im doing no dmg in most endgame boses i dont have any idea whats going on xD please somone check out my pob https://pastebin.com/wbqbBU0s

Ensnaring arrow won't work with pierce on single target, mate.

From the gems description:
'Fires an arrow that remains in the ground behind its final target, tethering that enemy to it'

The term final target implies it will do it's mechanic only after the last pierce is done.

It won't do anything for single target, if it's linked with pierce, sadly. I've linked mine with Lesser and Greater Multiple Projectiles, for some nice crowd spread, and faster attacks to just be that tiny bit faster and viable to use.

PS: still feels pretty wonky to use, cause without a shield i'm getting VERY squishy.
Dernière édition par Sh4itan, le 28 janv. 2021 03:09:52
How do you solve mana ?

Big large cluster jewel has Fuel the fight
8% increased Attack Speed
0.4% of Attack Damage Leeched as Mana
20% increased Damage while Leeching

but it will need to change my large cluster jewel later on. So how do you get mana ? Surely there is something smarter than a mana pot

"
Pandaroux a écrit :
How do you solve mana ?

but it will need to change my large cluster jewel later on. So how do you get mana ? Surely there is something smarter than a mana pot

0.2-0.3% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana mod can be easily got on a Viridian jewel/gloves/rings/amulet. If you have a lot of mana reserved also try to get some crafted -# mana cost of skills on rings. Enduring Mana flask is a decent option until then.
What's the current thinking on cluster jewels?

Looking on ninja I'm seeing a ton of different variants.
Anyone with a quick guide on how to obtain/craft the axe needed?
"
Pandaroux a écrit :
How do you solve mana ?

Just get phys damage leeched as mana on a jewel. I do use an enduring mana flask just for ez no thinking no leech + no regen.
"
Pandaroux a écrit :
How do you solve mana ?

I personally use level 8 Clarity, the mana gain is so good and you get 1 new flask to use since you don't need a mana flask anymore + you don't have to rely on leech if you need to spam dash + cry + attack in tough situations
I couldn't run clairty...

I'm running 4 auras.. F&S (+Maim+Enlighten 4), and B&S/Pride/War Banner + Enlight 4. WIth that setup I only have 95 mana unreserved, so no room for a clarity.
Would it be worth going for a 300pdps axe with 60% chance for bleeds to do 100% more ? they cost around 6 ex and i'm looking for advice before buying
Could anyone help me in some matters?
I have the lower budget one full cluster jewelled build (50mil total bleed dmg)
I have some modification in the build for optimalization, less cost and more survability.

Having some dext problems but that's not my problem. Breathstealer is poor man's headhunter and having all my items elder is too much investment for some 4M more total bleed damage with Blasthemer's Grasp.
Darkness entholved with 2 flat phys damage jewels give more damage than a perfect ryslatha does.

Problem I have is PoB---Rend notable on medium cluster.
I tried on PoB many cluster notables but nothing gives as much total bleed damage as Rend does. We are talking about 10M bleed dmg over the duration/Rend, meanwhile the rest of the notables give 2-3M.
Am I missing something or PoB is just lying on total damage.
Increased duration just extends the bleed duration with the same total damage(and less dps).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires