[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

Hi, I've been playing a similar build and I'm curious why we don't uncheck Seismic Cry in PoB after manually adding the 5th exert for 150% more to our weapon? Should it not be disabled just like Fist of War is? Seems like it's adding extra damage.

Fun build! :D
Thanks for the awesome build! I am up to level 84 now with this build. Thanks!

I figured it out, thanks!

Any updates on your character or build? Nice job!
Dernière édition par mike_m, le 13 déc. 2020 21:37:13
Is Jagged + Corroded spam the best way to craft the axe?
Is this build HC viable? If so, would you make any changes to your tree?
"
bovineicide a écrit :

Craftofexile.com will show you the best way.

Question on my own:
Does increased attack speed really reduce our damage?
Or is that just PoB doing PoB things?
"
+++++and i'm cofused
Hello~ I was looking at your pob, and I saw that you wrote "150% more damage" and "100% more damage with ailments" on the weapon, refering to the seismic cry buff, and to the mod 100% more damage on the weapon I think, right? But my real question is why do you wrote that on the weapon? The pob already calculated the seismic cry buff damage, and the mod on the weapon, so what your are doing is doubling the buffs, which would means a fake dps. I couldnt really figure out the reason you did it. But if what I think is right, your dps is wrong, it would be something around 7-8M dps for non-moving target, and something around 15-19 to moving target.
"
blastinMot a écrit :
"
bovineicide a écrit :

Craftofexile.com will show you the best way.

Question on my own:
Or is that just PoB doing PoB things?

Attack speed doesnt really reduce our damage. Think of it this way, if we compare 2 weapons... 1 with high attack speed, and 2 with low attack speed, but both with the same dps, what happens here in this build? For their dps to be the same, the second weapon, with the lower attack speed, needs to have a higher flat physical damage than the first one. Since our goal here, is to hit just once, the attack speed doesnt really matter to us, so what matters, is the flat physical damage of the weapon, and so for matters os comparison of weapons with the same dps, the one with higher attack speed, is worse. I'm not sure if I was able to clarify it for you.
Dernière édition par EsqueletoㆍAvulso, le 26 déc. 2020 22:51:21
"
mackfate a écrit :
Hi, I've been playing a similar build and I'm curious why we don't uncheck Seismic Cry in PoB after manually adding the 5th exert for 150% more to our weapon? Should it not be disabled just like Fist of War is? Seems like it's adding extra damage.

Fun build! :D

Yeah, I think the exatly same thing, and the mod he wrote "100% more damage with ailments" is wrong too, since the pob is already calculating it from the mod "60% chance to deal 100% damage with bleed". Not only this should be uncheck, but it's a 60% chance, so, basically, only 2 of 3 hits we are doing 100% more damage, not always.
Could you switch main Earthquake gem with Reave without any tree changes?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires