[3.16 RDY] Gladiator Bleed Earthquake 85/73 Block / League Starter / Budget Friendly

"
TheNeopetsTeam a écrit :
"
igorkugan a écrit :
"
What are you using from Large Cluster Jewel did you pick up
[Furious Assault] and [Master the Fundamentals] this two and let the [Exploit Weaknes] or you pick up The three

you can use all of them or master of fundamentals and Exploit weakness if u missing the third one

what's the point to using exploit weakness if there is no vulnerability in the kit? not sure if im blind and missed it or if it's something you overlooked

Glove Corruption
Dernière édition par DoctorSpyzz, le 8 oct. 2020 04:45:41
Nvm
Dernière édition par RNE0916, le 8 oct. 2020 10:27:28
How in the world are you running all 3 auras + herald of purity? I've been bashing my mind over this. :(
Im kind of confused, on ur budget version u got no life and for some reason u snuck in 150% more damage and 100% more damage with ailments, where is this coming from?.
Spoiler

Running the same gear in sc private league, most of the gear either dropped or self-crafted. Works pretty well can confirm.
IGN: Destafi
please, how did you crafty your ax?
why in your pob you have 100% damage with ailments
&
150% more damage on your weapon??
Dernière édition par amit1803999, le 10 oct. 2020 14:42:16
Wow....this is one of the most satisfying builds I've ever played. Awesome work.
"
amit1803999 a écrit :
why in your pob you have 100% damage with ailments
&
150% more damage on your weapon??

from 5 exerted attack and 100% from fist of war

"
fafurlan a écrit :
please, how did you crafty your ax?

that's from the last league so we don't have the same craft, the easiest way to craft is with fossil crafting, corroded and jagged, however, corroded is too expensive
Dernière édition par igorkugan, le 10 oct. 2020 22:29:36
Spoiler

Minmaxed as much as I could in the private league (most of the gear self-crafted), switched to lacerate as I was EQ till 98 and wanted to change things up a little.
IGN: Destafi

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires