[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

I'm quite enjoying the build (even though the desync issues are annoying), but sometimes I still run out of frenzy charges on larger bosses.
It's not like they run out quickly, but sometimes my flicker's seem to get interrupted because of it.
I have Aspect of the Cat with 20/20 Less Duration, but still doesn't seem quite enough.
Any ideas?
"
PunkSviin a écrit :
Was thinking about something, how does increasing minimum frenzy charges work with flicker strike? Does it not consume so its jsut a waste or is that a way to work arround the armor? Was thinking on crafting a shield with +2 minimum and get diciple of the slaughter and in that case be able to use explode chest. But i guess this wont work?

no, don't get any gear with mini frenzies, it doesn't work with flicker! it would make u weaker, as these are permanent charges and they cannot be consumed.
"
Xtremelyevil a écrit :
I'm quite enjoying the build (even though the desync issues are annoying), but sometimes I still run out of frenzy charges on larger bosses.
It's not like they run out quickly, but sometimes my flicker's seem to get interrupted because of it.
I have Aspect of the Cat with 20/20 Less Duration, but still doesn't seem quite enough.
Any ideas?

I see that u have 4 frenzies atm, Maybe try to get a glove like the one in Min-Maxed V2.0 with +1 to Maximum frenzy charges. It would help a lot. Although as far as I remember, even with just 4 charges, I didn't face any problems. so I'm not quite sure. Maybe U r just clicking too fast even before flicker finishes hitting? so you consume them quickly.

+ Unnatural Instinct

Amazing build :) Selling my items as I am going to try new ones

Letting go at :150ex

HP:4.619
RES:
Fire-88
Cold-91
Light-70 (Can be capped through socketed jewels)
Chaos-84 (Reroll Chaos res on ammy for 85)

Able to clear all content!!!

Pm QuakeYourPants for other inquiries :)

Both rings have open suffix
Amulet have open prefix

Great build i did the lacerate version and melted the endgame now im selling my gear if someone is intrested pm me here or in game @MaxCockGladiator

i'm enjoying this build very much, 1 thing tho, how did u get such high life regen? i can't seem to figure it out, i'm working on crafting my own , melee strike + max frenzy gloves rn and trying to get a flicker damage enchant helmet, can't seem to find any on the market right now, any other improvements besides tailwind boots?

Dernière édition par b00tz0r, le 11 août 2020 16:58:23
"
b00tz0r a écrit :
i'm enjoying this build very much, 1 thing tho, how did u get such high life regen? i can't seem to figure it out, i'm working on crafting my own , melee strike + max frenzy gloves rn and trying to get a flicker damage enchant helmet, can't seem to find any on the market right now, any other improvements besides tailwind boots?

first of all, the high regan is from Consecrated ground from Bottled Faith.
Secondly, Your gear is looking good so far and u said that u r working on the gloves and the helm anyway. Get Unnatural instinct and Watcher's eye with 25% Impale chance/2 Additional Impales. they will make a big difference, especially the Watcher's.
thirdly, I sold all my gear already but I still have the Defensive helm with flicker enchant if u r ever interested to buy it; selling it for 20ex atm:
oh so bottled faith makes that great of a difference , didn't know that, as for the jewels i already got unnatural instinct and got a watcher's eye with 25% impale and 51% increased attack damage while affected by precision, not sure if that does anything to this build tbh, not sure wich is better between impale chance or 2 additional impale, as for the helm i found a defensive version for like 100c today , so sry but i'll pass on that :)

thanks for the info, you're a very helpful dude , and you never take long to answer lool :))

"
b00tz0r a écrit :
oh so bottled faith makes that great of a difference , didn't know that, as for the jewels i already got unnatural instinct and got a watcher's eye with 25% impale and 51% increased attack damage while affected by precision, not sure if that does anything to this build tbh, not sure wich is better between impale chance or 2 additional impale, as for the helm i found a defensive version for like 100c today , so sry but i'll pass on that :)

thanks for the info, you're a very helpful dude , and you never take long to answer lool :))

well that watcher's eye works just fine, although 2 additional impales provides most damage u can ever get on a single mod in a jewel for this build. but that jewel works just fine if u r not looking for the highest damage possible. and very nice to find that helm for 100c only! they are really rare to find these days(ones with 40% increased flicker damage) so prices are so variable depending on the seller. When I checked, I didn't find any online/offline ones selling Inward eye with flicker enchant so I just listed it for that price lol. have a good time bud!
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 11 août 2020 18:10:19
Very satisfying build, thanks for sharing!

But it seems impossible to do the new UBER UBER lab with it.
Tried gift to the goddess 4 times, tribute to the goddess and also dedication to the goddess. The traps killed me almost instantly... But I am not blaming the build, i think GGG is just too dumb. What tf were they thinking by creating this kind of shit? I guess the new lab is only doable for mirror-worth aura stacking chars with insane regen...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires