[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Feel like i have pushed this to the max and its INSANE! :)
But want to try min max an aurabot now so selling my gear if anyone wants to buy it. :) 300ex sounds pretty fair?

+ jewels
"
Humisen a écrit :
Hey! Loving your build.

The cyclone version is not working for me, could you check if it's outdated or so?
Thanks!

Will update the pastebin after i get back home cause i'm travelling atm.
"
davenjames a écrit :

Any upgrades I can do other than +2 impale pride, cyclone enchant? thanks

Well gear is looking good. Maybe u can aim for all t1 on all pieces if u can. Especially life.
Out of curiosity. Would you know why flicker strike stops attacking at times? I know it's not a mana issue.

Could it be because im getting stunned? Or maybe due to the skill itself and just not mousing over the target well enough?
Hello. Was thinking about doing this build with rare explo chest. Do you think assasin's mark would be worth to have if i already get power charges from crit mod on chest? ''Cursed enemies take 20% increased Extra Damage from Critical Strikes'' i mean how good is this? (if already have power charges)

Will use vulnerability for sure and maybe double/triple curse ^^

Now since all armors are cheap i want to start from here :D

hard to choose if go hunter/crusader or warlord/crusader armor

edit: for cyclone version
Dernière édition par juju666, le 8 août 2020 21:44:57
So i had mana issues
mana leech 0.58%, 4 mana gained on kill and 2 Non channeling skills have -9 to mana cost
found the culprit - The Agnostic (took it out, was doing fine)
went and got my 3rd -9 mana cost of on channelling skills and put Agnostic back

not as bad as 1st time but still quite often left without mana

anyone else had same issues, what am i doing wrong ?
"
Diesel1116 a écrit :
So i had mana issues
mana leech 0.58%, 4 mana gained on kill and 2 Non channeling skills have -9 to mana cost
found the culprit - The Agnostic (took it out, was doing fine)
went and got my 3rd -9 mana cost of on channelling skills and put Agnostic back

not as bad as 1st time but still quite often left without mana

anyone else had same issues, what am i doing wrong ?

The Agnostic is only being used for Divine Flesh. If you don't have the Glorious Vanity jewel, which turns the Keystone into Divine Flesh when placed nearby, there isn't a reason to use Agnostic.
"
kserviss a écrit :
Out of curiosity. Would you know why flicker strike stops attacking at times? I know it's not a mana issue.

Could it be because im getting stunned? Or maybe due to the skill itself and just not mousing over the target well enough?

theres a reddit and a poe forum discussion on it, just google - flicker strike stops attacking
i have same issue, presume its a mouse cursor placement thing
"
kserviss a écrit :

I see that u r using Farrul's Fur and also aspect of the cat with less duration sup on gloves, thus, u r not supposed to have any issues with flicker stopping sttacking. I'm really not sure what's the problem here.
"
juju666 a écrit :
Hello. Was thinking about doing this build with rare explo chest. Do you think assasin's mark would be worth to have if i already get power charges from crit mod on chest? ''Cursed enemies take 20% increased Extra Damage from Critical Strikes'' i mean how good is this? (if already have power charges)

Will use vulnerability for sure and maybe double/triple curse ^^

Now since all armors are cheap i want to start from here :D

hard to choose if go hunter/crusader or warlord/crusader armor

edit: for cyclone version

Yea AS curse on hit is still worth using even with power charges chest.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires