[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hi, currently crafting gear for the build, looks nice!

Just one question: How do you deal with getting frozen? I probably missed something
"
XenoPOE a écrit :
Hi, currently crafting gear for the build, looks nice!

Just one question: How do you deal with getting frozen? I probably missed something

Oh no u don't :D if you are building one of the min-maxed version, then u don't really care about being frozen from Strongboxes or anything as u don't die anyway lol, infact, mobs die before freeze duration is even over! but u can get a flask with freeze immunity, or even better just craft cannot be frozen on boots if u have an open prefix.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 31 juil. 2020 04:48:47
Gotcha, thanks for the quick reply :)
What cluster jewel traits would you run if you decided to add a large one?
"
XenoPOE a écrit :
Gotcha, thanks for the quick reply :)

Hey, my bad! if you wanna craft Cannot be frozen on boots u need open prefix not suffix. just woke up this morning and saw my mistake. I edited in my previous reply lol
"
DirtyYankee a écrit :
What cluster jewel traits would you run if you decided to add a large one?

Build is very optimized already, most nodes we are taking are really crucial for the build. I tried different combinations of Cluster jewels but they didn't work that great as the build lost some important nodes in return. So I would advice against using clusters in the build unless u find A megalomaniac Cluster jewel that is exactly perfect for the build but I couldn't find any :D
Hi, can I check how does the molten shell - Culling Strike - COC link work? I'm linking the same way as OP, but so far the molten strike doesn't proc.
"
twobit a écrit :
Hi, can I check how does the molten shell - Culling Strike - COC link work? I'm linking the same way as OP, but so far the molten strike doesn't proc.

it does when u r hit and Reckoning skill procs from the Surrender shield and crits. u only use this setup if you are using the Surrender. plus Culling strike is optional, u can change it for any other gem u like whether it's a golem or a DPS gem to support reckoning for more damage; all is up to you
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 31 juil. 2020 05:50:13
Hi, thank you for the build. I have question - for cyclone version with explosive chest how do you fit aspect of the cat? Or you're dropping something?
"
skiminok1989 a écrit :
Hi, thank you for the build. I have question - for cyclone version with explosive chest how do you fit aspect of the cat? Or you're dropping something?

no, u drop aspect of the cat if you are gonna use explosion chest. U won't need it anymore as u can get many things from explody chest like +1.5% base crit, additonal curse, etc

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires