[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

really want to run this build next league. Just wandering if you have a description of witch nodes to take in the tree first?. Like should i go RT and then Axe nodes and then impale nodes then life?. Just looking a list of what to prioritize.
"
Doc_H a écrit :
really want to run this build next league. Just wandering if you have a description of witch nodes to take in the tree first?. Like should i go RT and then Axe nodes and then impale nodes then life?. Just looking a list of what to prioritize.

Hey, so I added a leveling POB that has a bunch of milestones in it. It can be found in the TL:DR POB section. I'll add an edited section so people can know what I add/remove
Hey, thanks for the build. I'll do it next league and I have a question since I've tried it yesterday.

Is it realy the best to swap to Bladestorm around lvl 28-31 ? I felt it was slower than Frost Blades. Should I keep Frost Blades + Double Strike until the end of Act 10 then swap to Bladestorm in order to end Act 10 as soon as possible ?
Was the swap to Bladestorm lvl 28 just to show when you get the skill ?

Thanks a lot !

Edit : I was using the skill in 3L only, simulating an early league in SSF
Dernière édition par daelik33, le 18 sept. 2020 03:59:43
"
daelik33 a écrit :
Hey, thanks for the build. I'll do it next league and I have a question since I've tried it yesterday.

Is it realy the best to swap to Bladestorm around lvl 28-31 ? I felt it was slower than Frost Blades. Should I keep Frost Blades + Double Strike until the end of Act 10 then swap to Bladestorm in order to end Act 10 as soon as possible ?
Was the swap to Bladestorm lvl 28 just to show when you get the skill ?

Thanks a lot !

Edit : I was using the skill in 3L only, simulating an early league in SSF

Hey! I think it is completely fine to swap to Bladestorm when you get it as I did it for league start in Harvest and it felt fine. I think it would be a preference if you do want to swap to it right away, but it works well right off the away and even if the attack speed felt slow you can throw in a Rage Support to make it a lot smoother earlier.

I think I finished Act 10 during league start with 6 hours and 30ish minutes when I swapped to Bladestorm right away and that was running a 4L for the story
Hey guys, doin this build this league, wanna go starter till endgame with it!
Just have 1 question, its about the last Ascendancy, isnt worth get Conqueror or Inspirational ? I dont see adrenaline a good choice since we dont do the trick for it, and if we do (?), i hate it haha

Thx y'all!
"
matheus18 a écrit :
Hey guys, doin this build this league, wanna go starter till endgame with it!
Just have 1 question, its about the last Ascendancy, isnt worth get Conqueror or Inspirational ? I dont see adrenaline a good choice since we dont do the trick for it, and if we do (?), i hate it haha

Thx y'all!

Hey so the last ascendancy is kind of a last resort that if you get hit by a really hard hit that you will be fine and that you also intimidate on hit for the first hit is big since we do a lot of damage in a short period of time.

But feel free to change the build to fit what you feel is best! This is a guide for what I thought was best with a mix of offense and defense
Thx!
and...Just hit Tier 8-10 maps, the build is cool !
I want to know if u guys had problems with knockback in the past too, i'm having some mobs to bug off screen and thats not good (couldnt complete a blight map for this bug, I already reported on forum) but want to know if its a bug from a long time ago...

Getting some currency for a 6L belly and change the axe in future...thx again!
"
matheus18 a écrit :
Thx!
and...Just hit Tier 8-10 maps, the build is cool !
I want to know if u guys had problems with knockback in the past too, i'm having some mobs to bug off screen and thats not good (couldnt complete a blight map for this bug, I already reported on forum) but want to know if its a bug from a long time ago...

Getting some currency for a 6L belly and change the axe in future...thx again!

Hey! I kinda know what you mean by this and yeah its happened before but not very often so I was never really bothered by it. Blighted maps are very hard for this build and I probably should have said something about that. I apologize on that one, but I'm glad you are enjoying it.

If you have any other questions that you want answered right away feel free to message me in game if I'm online!
Hi! A "steel skill refugee" here :)

Thanks for nice build. Switched to it yesterday and enjoying it a lot, even with my trash gear.

One question regarding the playstyle of bladestorm:

Since it has multistrike, it has quite long animation before it puts out all of the bladestorms from multistrike.
Question is, do you keep bladestorm skill button pressed (for example on boss) or you click and release it, and wait for animation to play and spawn all the bladestorms and only then click to spawn more/new??

Because, while holding it, i have a feeling they are overwritten.
"
AshenLuck a écrit :
Hi! A "steel skill refugee" here :)

Thanks for nice build. Switched to it yesterday and enjoying it a lot, even with my trash gear.

One question regarding the playstyle of bladestorm:

Since it has multistrike, it has quite long animation before it puts out all of the bladestorms from multistrike.
Question is, do you keep bladestorm skill button pressed (for example on boss) or you click and release it, and wait for animation to play and spawn all the bladestorms and only then click to spawn more/new??

Because, while holding it, i have a feeling they are overwritten.

Hey, so one of the biggest ways this build gets over the love animation with multistrike is with a decent amount of attack speed. Dont feel like you need to complete the whole animation if it will put you at risk of dying.

For bossing I kinda would just click once and let the storms be created and then after a second or two being casting them again. Its fine to overwrite the previous storms as by the time you have they still would have done a decent amount of damage on what you are fighting

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires