3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! TRIGGER HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
Perdulkin a écrit :
Nice build, i'm lvl 75 atm, never played with shield before. Like the tankiness, but clear speed is quite slow.
What curse can i use instead of culling strike in tempest shield? I'm thinking of vulnerabity or punishment for better dps.
Hey Perdulkin!

I'm glad you're enjoying it and I'm sorry things are slow for you. Vulnerability would be my curse of choice between the two you proposed. Punishment is too circumstantial.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
"
Shuglin a écrit :
I just started mapping with the build and struggle a bit with my gear. But I am confident this will change soon, espicially in Harvest league. Although, Bladestorm feels very clunky for me. But since I love DoT in general I am considering changing a bit and to use Lacerate and integrate your approach to a bleed build but have to do some Theorycrafting first regarding the skilltree.

To include a movement skill (Leap with Fortify and Faster Attacks) I combined Reckoning and Vengeance together with Brutality and Pulverise. Is there a good reason to do them separately besides losing acces to maim support and close combat?

Hey Shuglin!

Hopefully the gear picks up for you. Good job getting to mapping! Keep your eyes peeled for weapon improvements. It's the key to damage for sure.

Ya, no everyone likes Bladestorm. Switch it to whatever physical based skill you like. (Just reconsider your auras.)

The trigger skills do a lot of damage. I just wanted them to have max damage, that's why they are all 4 links. Maim Support does increase the damage of the whole build though. So find a place to include that if you can.

Thank you for your wishes WoD as well as for your advice.
The transition into lacerate went way smoother than expected. The skill just feels better for me. I thought about using Bloodlust Support since usually I can apply bleed over a way higher range than the trigger skills use, but since brutality has the same damage multiplier 5hat seems pointless. I could start switching gems for bosses but 5is is something I explicitly do not want to do with this build.

Adding Leap was huge for me - 2 buttons is still manageable for me 😊. Thanks for your heads up towards maim. But I changed the ascendancy to the 2 bleeding ones too and „blood in the eyes“ should bring the same effect, right?

They trigger procs just feel great and since I combined reckoning and vengeance with brutality and pulverize I just now search for affixes on loot that provide me with another support affix for those two.
Dernière édition par Shuglin, le 22 juin 2020 15:40:45
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
Hey PrincessOfAsgard!

Nice to see you! Don't feel bad for anything! I don't want anyone to feel they ever have to post.

But I'm really glad you had such a great time with the build and achieved all those goals! I'm really happy for you!

Please don't ever feel obligated at all to post but I'm glad you did. It's nice to hear from you.

Thanks for those kind words of praise.

Don't worry! It's not like I feel that I have to. It's more like I want to give credit to your excellent and hard work. Even more so because it helps me and makes Path of Exile a fun and enjoyable pastime! ^^

So yeah, thank you really for creating these amazing builds and putting so much passion and time in keeping everything up to date! It's not being taken for granted! :)

And I admit that I'm curious. Do you have any new stuff planned for the leagues to come? I remember you said that you had several ideas for builds but things still needed extensive testing? But that's a while ago so I'm not quite sure anymore what you were referring to.

Anyway, keep it up! I will always have an eye out for your builds! ^^
Tempest Shield + Culling Strike

or

Molten Shell Cast When Damage Taken

???

Has anyone tried this instead?

Previous seasons I have tried Vulnerability +Curse on Hit + Tempest Shield However noticed Vulnerability was being cast on very few mobs (reading later it loses its aoe with a curse on hit support gem).

Trying to find a replacement for TS/CS which has more of an impact on Boss or tougher mobs

Maybe Molten Shell is the answer?

Edit: Oh nvm, it's cause I'm stupid and I've already linked it, hence the popup is like "I"m not going to work again for that skill, dumdum".

OP: Pulverise doesn't look like it works for Vengeance, according to the popup when I hover over the gem. But from the description, it should. Thoughts?
Dernière édition par clueponic, le 23 juin 2020 04:17:52
Hello! I don't normally post on guides, but I just wanted to thank you for this guide. It's so relaxing to play, and as the father of a newborn, it's especially helpful to be able to look away (or even walk away!) and not die. Thanks so much. I'll probably check out your other guides as well.

As a quick question, what other skills have you had success with using this setup? I like the feel of bladestorm, but sometimes I wish it had a bit more of a kick to it. Maybe I just need to keep looking for weapon upgrades.
Thank you for your clear and concise build notes. I have found them very helpful!
"
Shuglin a écrit :
Thank you for your wishes WoD as well as for your advice.
The transition into lacerate went way smoother than expected. The skill just feels better for me. I thought about using Bloodlust Support since usually I can apply bleed over a way higher range than the trigger skills use, but since brutality has the same damage multiplier 5hat seems pointless. I could start switching gems for bosses but 5is is something I explicitly do not want to do with this build.

Adding Leap was huge for me - 2 buttons is still manageable for me 😊. Thanks for your heads up towards maim. But I changed the ascendancy to the 2 bleeding ones too and „blood in the eyes“ should bring the same effect, right?

They trigger procs just feel great and since I combined reckoning and vengeance with brutality and pulverize I just now search for affixes on loot that provide me with another support affix for those two.
Sweet changes Shuglin! You've really made it your own. Your ascendancies basically have the same impact on your build as Maim Support for sure. They aren't exactly the same, but at the same time, you only have so much space available within your build and have to make cuts. Your ascendancy choices work for that for sure. I'm glad you're having such a good time :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
PrincessOfAsgard a écrit :
Don't worry! It's not like I feel that I have to. It's more like I want to give credit to your excellent and hard work. Even more so because it helps me and makes Path of Exile a fun and enjoyable pastime! ^^

So yeah, thank you really for creating these amazing builds and putting so much passion and time in keeping everything up to date! It's not being taken for granted! :)

And I admit that I'm curious. Do you have any new stuff planned for the leagues to come? I remember you said that you had several ideas for builds but things still needed extensive testing? But that's a while ago so I'm not quite sure anymore what you were referring to.

Anyway, keep it up! I will always have an eye out for your builds! ^^
Well PrincessOfAsgard, that's really very kind of you. I really appreciate all that you said. Thank you very much :).

In terms of new guides, I likely won't be making any new ones before PoE2. PoE has a million build potentials and I'm always making new builds in my head. I want to write guides for all of them! But as I discovered a league or two ago, 4 guides is my max. I want to be able to reply within a few days of each inquiry and the quantity of guides is what limits that. Also, each league launch gives 3 evenings between the release of patch notes and passive tree data and the league launch itself. 3 nights is a very short amount of time for four guides, and it'd be VERY unlikely that I have all those evenings free anyway. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unfortunately 4 is the limit.

Since PoE2 is around the corner I'll likely just keep what I have and then start from scratch when it comes out. Maybe I'll do two guides from PoE1 ascendancies and two guides from PoE2 ascendancies. Who knows. But if Pirates are a thing, it's going in a guide :). And if animal or beast minions become a thing, Slow-Mo may be replaced...WHO KNOWS!

Thank you very much for such a kind post. I really appreciate it.

Annnnnd

"
Yipp a écrit :
Tempest Shield + Culling Strike

or

Molten Shell Cast When Damage Taken

???

Has anyone tried this instead?

Previous seasons I have tried Vulnerability +Curse on Hit + Tempest Shield However noticed Vulnerability was being cast on very few mobs (reading later it loses its aoe with a curse on hit support gem).

Trying to find a replacement for TS/CS which has more of an impact on Boss or tougher mobs

Maybe Molten Shell is the answer?
Hey Yipp! We take very little damage from hits in the long run so I've found even a level 1 CwDT to be pretty useless. Your old setup would work well on bosses for sure (CoH and Vul.). You could also go with TS, Berserk, and Intimidating Cry. If you wanted a self casting Guard Skill, I wouldn't go with Molten Shell. We don't have much armour. I'd likely go with one of the other two. You could always self-cast Vulnerability too. Then you keep its AoE.

Annnnnd

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires