3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! TRIGGER HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

What should we look for in Jewel stats?

I'm guessing

Increased physical damage %
Increased maximum life
Increased attack speed

Would be the big three?

Modified to needs of course ... like resists
Soooo, total noob question--I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong (if anything), but I seem to be having a lot of problems with single-target boss damage using this, and find myself dying a lot (e.g. Abberath in Act 6.) I didn't see anyone else having the same issue, so maybe I'm just going through the passive tree wrong? Groups I seem to be doing just fine, and overall am having a lot of fun with my whirling stab! Any pointers that anyone using this could give would be greatly appreciated. :)
"
aleph_null_one a écrit :
Soooo, total noob question--I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong (if anything), but I seem to be having a lot of problems with single-target boss damage using this, and find myself dying a lot (e.g. Abberath in Act 6.) I didn't see anyone else having the same issue, so maybe I'm just going through the passive tree wrong? Groups I seem to be doing just fine, and overall am having a lot of fun with my whirling stab! Any pointers that anyone using this could give would be greatly appreciated. :)

I am no expert, but I will share what I have learned and what I do ...

Use sand stance for trash. Build up 50 rage. Change to blood stance. Enter arena for boss. As soon as boss is targetable, pop intimidating cry and nuke it. Make sure you are close enough. I am only just starting maps, but I can kill most bosses in a second or two doing this. The bonus is that because you are foing so much burst damage, your leech can heal thru a lot of damage you otherwise might need to avoid. Hope this helps.

Edit - also do your Labs. Wait until you level up and try, try again until you beat them. The ascendary are amazing. If you don't already know, use poelab.com as it is also amazing for showing you routes every day to save you time and grief
Dernière édition par dlvbrown1969, le 29 juin 2020 15:23:13
Just wanted to share humble brag on weapon I just upgrade crafted in Harvest. It was good before with average +plus Phy Dam and below average Incr Phy Dam ... at least by my standards at this point in the league. Anyhow, I was able "randomize physical modifiers" in the sacred garden. I expected trash. I hoped for an improvement. What I got was perfection. Seriously. Perfect rolls on both modifiers. If only they were higher tiers. Oh well, this should easily get me into yellow maps now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account
Great guide, thanks :) I just got to maps today and updated my gear for early/mid maps. I did add Leap Slam to my shield and put Intimidating Cry on a ring so I can have more movement. But that's the only change I'm making.

And for some cheap options for some of you looking for some decent early budget uniques, I'm having great success running Jack, The Axe Vaal Hatchet, Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt (physical version), and the Death Rush Amethyst Ring. Those are all I really foresee getting and they've added some good oomph to my build with just a couple chaos.
“There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised.”
― Anton LaVey
Hey Wrecker!

Thanks to your guide I was able to get to level 84 on SSF Hardcore, but I have no idea what do next. I've never been that late in the game, so I have no idea what I'm looking for. Could you check my character and see what needs to be upgraded asap?

Right now I'm struggling to optimize the build.
Hello! I wanted to ask you what other skills could replace bladestorm and don't get me wrong I like bladestorm but right now bladestorm's sand stance is bugged on PS4 for some reason and the sand bladestorms aren't moving which makes it really annoying so i would like to use another skill till it's fixed.
Thanks for the awesome build btw it's the second time i'm running with it :)
Hi Wrecker!

Having lot's of fun reading your guides (I'll get to playing when time allows it), but I'm thinking about an adaptation to this. I REALLY like the idea of taking dmg = dealing dmg (riposte and tempest shield always have attracted me).

So, for shorters: is it possible to merge this build with your RF one?

Thanks!
Hey i just wanted to ask what the perfect unique weapon and shield is or like what shield will give you the most block chance?
"
Gurki2K a écrit :
Hey i just wanted to ask what the perfect unique weapon and shield is or like what shield will give you the most block chance?

I don't know about the creator, and I doubt I'll get the money, I never make more than like 3ex every league, I'm pretty casual, but if I get lucky drops, I'll definitely be going for The Surrender Ezomyte Tower Shield. It's like 5+ ex right now, so it's just a dream for now, haha. That way I can move my Reckoning supports to that and free up a skill gem slot.
“There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised.”
― Anton LaVey

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires