3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! TRIGGER HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

Nice build! I'm currently 75, and added in haemophilia gloves. (rather cheap/easily found). I experimented, and perhaps due to my equipment, I found better success using the sword specialty on the left side, bleed path (so far) instead of going for the "hits can't be evaded, never deal critical strikes". Smoother/quicker deaths. Still debating on the Vaal pact advantage; I find myself missing the slight regen, or not paying full attention and dying due to quick bleeds/chaos. In any case, the bleed explosions are hard to give up. happy hunting!
Just update, I'm level 74 now on SSF Harvest League. Have just 4 link on the chest, but clear T2 maps very fast(thanks to Vengeance, just oneshot yellow mobs). With Harvest mechanics seems easy to craft some useful gear for this build. Can you recommend any Unique items to find/chance that can be helpful to this builds?
I play a couple of hours a day, so my progress take a time.
I also started from the left side of the tree, it was very good decision, at least for me I think :)
The best investment that I personally had with this build was getting the ezomyte surrender tower shield last league-I am not sure how expensive it is on this league but it is a REALLY good unique and will free one of your gem slots due to its effect. Also makes it easier to overcap block rate besides being overall great for sustenance.

Edit: Seems like it is overpriced as heck on this league, that's unfortunate. It is truly a really good shield, so I suppose you could try to use the harvest thing of turning an unique item onto another OR the harvest option of changing a normal ezomyte tower shield to its highest rarity. But yeah, that's the only unique I can think of, and unfortunately not exactly a viable option early/mid game on this league it seems.
Dernière édition par Praef, le 28 juin 2020 05:23:51
"
Praef a écrit :
The best investment that I personally had with this build was getting the ezomyte surrender tower shield last league-I am not sure how expensive it is on this league but it is a REALLY good unique and will free one of your gem slots due to its effect. Also makes it easier to overcap block rate besides being overall great for sustenance.

Edit: Seems like it is overpriced as heck on this league, that's unfortunate. It is truly a really good shield, so I suppose you could try to use the harvest thing of turning an unique item onto another OR the harvest option of changing a normal ezomyte tower shield to its highest rarity. But yeah, that's the only unique I can think of, and unfortunately not exactly a viable option early/mid game on this league it seems.

Thank very much for the advise, I play on SSF, so anyway can't buy it. I will try to chance the shield. It seems like a piece of cake for the build :)
Thank you Wrecker for this nice build.
I'm new to this game and I like your 1-button playstyle. I started having fun with my duelist from the early levels following your suggestions so well documented.
Thank you again
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
"
dlvbrown1969 a écrit :
Spoiler
Also, I am mid 50 now. I just completed the right side of the passive tree. I am at the 3 grouping which includes Gladiators Perseverance. The guide has the one prior to that GP node as the one to the left of it with 3 modifiers one if which us 4% attack speed. If the other side is used instead, it has two if the same modifiers but instead of 4% attack speed, it has 0.4% leech for physical damage as well as 40% increased recovery from leech. I understand we want attack speed, but the added leech seems substantially better. Are we already capped at leech without this node? If so, then that of course makes sense. Otherwise, please advise why 4% speed is preferred. All 3 of the auto block skills do physical damage. Does the leech not work from those procs? Sorry for my newness, but the choice seems too obvious to me ... so I must not be understanding the mechanics.

Thanks

Edit: thanks ktak13. I will keep that in mind. For now, I am playing gimped without Pride
Correct! Our Leech (because of Vaal Pact) is already capped. So the leech node you're referring to isn't as helpful as it seems. Good thinking!

I see. Thanks for reply. As I see it, we have 0.4% life leech. Plus that node which doubles ... so that is 0.8%. And that 0.8% is the cap in this game? I wish there were better in game instructions ... for a lot of things to be honest.

Also, since I am not yet 80 for steel rings, I am using unset with shield charge. It uses my physical damage and actually does a decent amount of damage. Mana is at a premium so cannot spam it unless am hitting enemies, but it's a nice get out of jail free card.

Edit... holy heck. Just did the 3rd lab. Merciless. What a game changer in dps that third ascendary is. I was struggling dps-wise on t3 and now I just steam rolled a map of t3. So nice ...

Re edit ... since I dont have a gfg cluster Jewel nor the extra passive points to spend on the passives it provides... I unlearned those 4 nodes leading up to it from resolute technique. I opted to spend those 4 points getting blade master. I anticipate a huge dps boost. Of course later when I get a gfg runic axe, I can swap over to the 4 above it leading to Slaughter node. Thoughts?
Dernière édition par dlvbrown1969, le 28 juin 2020 22:29:40
"
BillG1224 a écrit :
Nice build! I'm currently 75, and added in haemophilia gloves. (rather cheap/easily found). I experimented, and perhaps due to my equipment, I found better success using the sword specialty on the left side, bleed path (so far) instead of going for the "hits can't be evaded, never deal critical strikes". Smoother/quicker deaths. Still debating on the Vaal pact advantage; I find myself missing the slight regen, or not paying full attention and dying due to quick bleeds/chaos. In any case, the bleed explosions are hard to give up. happy hunting!
Hey BillG1224! Thanks! I'm glad you're liking the build. Nice changes! If you can keep your accuracy up, it's always better to be without Resolute Technique. I love bleed too. Vaal Pact has it's major pros and cons for sure. Pick anyone you like. Who knows what kind of Cluster Jewels you may find to change your mind even further. Thanks for the post! Let us know how things go.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
ktak13 a écrit :
Just update, I'm level 74 now on SSF Harvest League. Have just 4 link on the chest, but clear T2 maps very fast(thanks to Vengeance, just oneshot yellow mobs). With Harvest mechanics seems easy to craft some useful gear for this build. Can you recommend any Unique items to find/chance that can be helpful to this builds?
I play a couple of hours a day, so my progress take a time.
I also started from the left side of the tree, it was very good decision, at least for me I think :)
Awesome ktak13! I'm glad it's working out for you. Ya, Harvest likes physical damage :).
You play more than I do each week. Don't be discouraged by game progress compared to others. Play for you!

In terms of uniques, I don't actually remember any. Last league people posted lots about a few shields they found that had perks "on block" or even had some of the trigger gems within the unique themselves. I'd checkout the list of unique Shields on wiki before other gear first. I think you'd find some relevant stuff right away.

(Sorry. I don't really pay attention to uniques. I just see what people bring up in threads.) Keep the updates coming!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
DioPorcino a écrit :
Thank you Wrecker for this nice build.
I'm new to this game and I like your 1-button playstyle. I started having fun with my duelist from the early levels following your suggestions so well documented.
Thank you again
You're welcome DioPorcino! Thanks for the thanks! I'm glad my style suits you :). This build might be the easiest of my guides to level. It's so fun to take through the campaign. Thanks for taking the time to be encouraging! I hope you keep enjoying it!

Annnnnd

"
dlvbrown1969 a écrit :
I see. Thanks for reply. As I see it, we have 0.4% life leech. Plus that node which doubles ... so that is 0.8%. And that 0.8% is the cap in this game? I wish there were better in game instructions ... for a lot of things to be honest.

Also, since I am not yet 80 for steel rings, I am using unset with shield charge. It uses my physical damage and actually does a decent amount of damage. Mana is at a premium so cannot spam it unless am hitting enemies, but it's a nice get out of jail free card.

Edit... holy heck. Just did the 3rd lab. Merciless. What a game changer in dps that third ascendary is. I was struggling dps-wise on t3 and now I just steam rolled a map of t3. So nice ...

Re edit ... since I dont have a gfg cluster Jewel nor the extra passive points to spend on the passives it provides... I unlearned those 4 nodes leading up to it from resolute technique. I opted to spend those 4 points getting blade master. I anticipate a huge dps boost. Of course later when I get a gfg runic axe, I can swap over to the 4 above it leading to Slaughter node. Thoughts?
Hey dlvbrown1969! Leech % and Leech Rate are different things and...ya, GGG likes their complicated math. Basically, no matter how much % of life you're leeching, you can only leech back a certain amount of it per second. So the % is how much total leech you will earn (over seconds) and the rate is how much of the % you'll earn a second. I need 3rd part apps to tell me when I've hit my leech cap, unfortunately. So that's where Vaal pact is huge. It doubles our rate per second. But for leech builds, I need something like PoEMate or Path of Building to min/max.

Awesome ideas on the Unset ring and using those 4 cluster nodes for your own thing. Do whatever you think is best. Cluster Jewels aren't dropping too quickly for me either. So we may as well make use of the nodes until we have something better to put them towards. Good call.

Ya, Ascendancies are huge for this build. All 4 are massive.

Good post!

Annnnnd

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires