3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! RF HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
TheDelta a écrit :
Thanks for the recommendations, I'm running RF now!

Since I could waste most of my Sunday on playing I just kept going til I had the second Ascendacy plus the 5% reduction from major pantheon, I am running Vit instead of Malevolence for the moment but I guess I might not even really need it at this point. It really is a breeze although the dmg is a bit on the low side yet bc I had a ton of +% Spell Dmg on my gear which isn't useful anymore now, but I'm confident it will ramp up.

Already dropped a +12% Vaal RF from one of the earliest Vaal areas so I guess that is the game's way of telling me to stick with this lol
Awesome TheDelta!

I'm glad you're there! Great job! It gets a lot better. There's lots of damage in the north of the tree (EE, EO, lots of fire nodes).

Nice on the Vaal RF! Great job.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Finished Act 8 now, RF is a breeze, gonna switch out Vit for Malevolence for the next Act probably.

One thing I'm already getting to love about this how your dmg scales directly off of Life and you don't need Fire res, makes evaluating gear drops _so_ much quicker and easier
How are you sustaining Crit's to proc EO? I have not found based on your PoB a sustainable way unless I am missing it.
"
DefiledBeing a écrit :
How are you sustaining Crit's to proc EO? I have not found based on your PoB a sustainable way unless I am missing it.

It becouse of the Ball Lightning that it can proc, the hard cap on BL is 12 hit a sec, so when it goes off in the cast when damages setup, it will curse and there a very high that one of the hits gonna crit and proc EO.

When i look in Pob and select Ball Lightning, i have a 5% chance to crit on it.
So it more of a buff that up meaby 70% of the time, in my and the Guides chase we need to take dmg to proc the CWDT setup and the the BL needs to crit, so in most chases it up in map clear on adds.

I looked on you profile and can see you use armagadon brand, that can also proc EO but only when it hit an enemy. and on another note becouse you use armagon brand you are nerfing youre damage while you have Element Eliquilibrum(EE), becouse its hit fire you give them 25% fire ress and -50 cold and lighting ress.

that why the skill that need to proc EE and EO need to be either a Lighting skill or a Cold skill so EE can debuff the enemy.

and if you put a skill point in the intellence note on the outside near faith and steel you can save 2 point that connect to rectibution up to mind over mather if you dont need the 10 dex note.

Sorry for the long write up, i really hope it helps.
Dernière édition par Ashare, le 22 juin 2020 18:30:17
Ty so much! I overlooked the brand for EE! Been lowering my damage this entire time LOL! I will change to BL or Storm Brand. TY also for the skill tree analysis!
Dernière édition par DefiledBeing, le 22 juin 2020 19:14:34
Hi. How does summon relic work? from my understanding it should auto-summon due to RF self-damage?
Got it answered! :)
Dernière édition par Ebonscarab, le 22 juin 2020 22:45:56
Hey is there a recommended annointment for the amulet?
hello, great build, i'm lvl 81 in Harvest and this toon is almost immortal, i take all traps in lab and they deal almost no damage.

My question is: Why do you take ES gear? my ES is always 0 is there a interaction i am missing?
"
evilsonofgod a écrit :
Hi. How does summon relic work? from my understanding it should auto-summon due to RF self-damage?

It summon from the cast when damages setup up, so you need to take dmg from mobs, the dmg from RF is a degen and cant proc CWDT gems.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires