3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! RF HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
Beskaius a écrit :
something wrong in my setup...can u take a look on my chief? cant have my endurance charge to 9 all the time and something stop my RF......i miss something i think

Your second flask removes burning, which will snuff out your RF when you use it.
Wrecker, thanks for getting this out early. It gives me a chance to level up the new gems prior to the new release -- I play Standard League.
A very interesting and detailed guide, love it. May I ask what the potential of this build is? Can it clear endgame content?
Dernière édition par jy03154586, le 18 juin 2020 22:28:37
"
Orthaux a écrit :

Your second flask removes burning, which will snuff out your RF when you use it.

:facepalm:

k but really think somethings wrongs, i have not so budget items and 97 lvl so i can put on some more points on tree but rf seem to not be so non-stress-on-button build....
"
jy03154586 a écrit :
A very interesting and detailed guide, love it. May I ask what the potential of this build is? Can it clear endgame content?

It can, but it's not budget friendly at all. RF shines at lazy mapping T15-16, be it delving, not deep delve, but at around 3-400 delve farming, map farming. It's fast and easy.

On the other hand if you want to go uber elder,uber atziri, deep delve and so on, meaning stronger content. No way, RF simply does not have the single target dps for that to be viable unless you open your wallet and start throwing EX and even mirrors at the build.

You can for instance squeeze a lot of damage out of a RF build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR6-Ksgvut4

No herald stacking like it was in delirium, no scorching,nothing, just pure RF. But then again, look at how much that build would cost,how many mirrors.
Dernière édition par Nosferat, le 19 juin 2020 01:22:49
You can probably get to capable of beating the tough bosses this league, making a 7-link hat should be a lot easier with the crafting mechanics.

It won't be fast, but, except possibly uber elder, you should be able to do everything if you just focus on dodging the one shots. uber elder is a bit trickier if you can't manage the increasing coverage of the degens.
Hi, have you ever tested this BD? I somehow can't believe that RF
can work as a starter.
Dernière édition par ardye, le 19 juin 2020 02:59:12
"
ardye a écrit :
Hi, have you ever tested this BD? I somehow can't believe that RF
can work as a starter.

he has been doing this build for several leagues now as an SSF build with zero required items...and with all of the chieftain changes and gems changes it looks like it will be even better in 3.11
"
jerrymathew a écrit :
"
PoE_Krythos a écrit :
Sweet! Going to be my first League ever, and going to start with this build, so wishing us all luck! I'm gonna have to put on my big-boy pants and learn how to play for real since I won't have a trunk load of uniques to borrow from other characters this time!

Anyone else getting a "Unknown Passive Tree Version" error when trying to load the 3.11 PasteBin into PoB ? I just downloaded PoB today from Github and got the error message.

Thanks in advance, Wrecker_of_Days, for everything, and good luck to y'all Harvesting! :D

Not for me, are you using path of building community? https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

Ah. :) Didn't know there were multiple... forks, I believe is the term, of PoB. Thanks jerrymathew, it works GREAT now! :D
Thanks~~it sounds fantastic!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires