Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! RF HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

I've been in perpetual indecision for quite some time now about what to play and what I should do due to partially how I am. However, after looking at all your builds as well as a myriad of others across the forums and internet. I've decided to take the slow and steady route for my first character and level this build.

I just wanted to say I love how you designed these builds, this one just has a certain play style that I think I can get into.

Thanks Wrecker!
Hello
First I just wanted to say that I am really enjoying the build! One of the better ones I have played! Ty for that and keep up the good work!
Was also woundering how i should progress my items from here. PLaying trade league and lvl 90. Was thinking of annointing my amulet with Growth and decay.
Any help is appritiaded!:) (Sorry for poor english)

Spoiler
For a skill mechanic that burns you alive, I've never felt so tanky!
Love seeing such high resists and even unlocked the achievement for having a resistance at 90%!

There is only one thing bugging me about it. EE. I have the ball lightning and cwdt at the levels suggested, but I can't help but feel ball lightning casts too infrequently to benefit, and infact would be a disadvantage?
If RF is hitting with fire damage constantly, along with the other CWDT, wouldn't we be constantly buffing mobs resistance with fire with infrequent lightning damage?
Thanks for the awesome build!
Dernière édition par Spider2k9, le 30 juin 2020 18:34:57
Another winning update and build.

As always, thanks for all you do.

I am still playing Harvest with your duelist build, but I wanted to use the free respec and get my RF Chieftan up to snuff in standard. I log in once daily on him to check trade and di a quick Niko mission.

Two quick questions.

1. I guess I play bad, because I feel like I NEED a movement skill. The ground effects are often hard for me to see and a quick and instant get out if jail free card is required. I had been using Flame Dash in 3.10. Is there anything I can "do without" in this build and swap in this or any other movement skill? Or is it all crucial to the synergy?

2. Since I am 94, I followed your passive tree and had 3 points remaining. I elected to give Juggernslaut and the two passives on each side. Thoughts? Is there a better use? I am low on life as even with these 3 nodes, I am barely over 6k.

Much obliged
"
Orthaux a écrit :
League started with this, L86 currently. I leveled with holy fire totem and purifying flame, and it was super smooth. I bought a springleaf shield, shapers seed amulet and 1 kikazaru ring, total of about 1 chaos and a couple alchs, then switched on RF as soon as I finished first lab and took tasalio at around 36. With a ruby flask and some piano flasking, it went well. I highly recommend holy flame totem for leveling, as the consecrated ground it creates helps with regen. The leveling process just got smoother and smoother as I piled on more things: arakaali, aberrath pantheon, endurance charges, stone golem. Started with vitality, phased it out for malevolence after a time. I'm at around T10 and T11 maps, with a 6L chest with 118 life, and dual razor of the seventh sun for ignite and burning damage. Still nice and smooth plus the heal on ignite razor effects make me nearly invincible. A little slowness on the dps now, though, so I might need to go the EE route and ditch razors soon.

I had started with enduring cry, but I've been using infernal cry now instead. Nice and explody, and the ash helps until I can get my last ascendancy.

Did you make any changes in the passive tree to help with the holy flame totems? I've been attempting and failing to level RF using melee and am considering trying this out
Dernière édition par CybeTech, le 1 juil. 2020 02:05:40
Maybe I'm just blind but what do we anoint?
"
Haaaaps a écrit :
Maybe I'm just blind but what do we anoint?

I cannot speak to what we are supposed to do. I can tell you that I have Divine Judgement from 3.10. It carried over. The tooltip says "50% increased elemental damage". Seems like a good choice. Another solid choice might be Constitution which is +20 max life and 14% increased max life.
I wish we already had the PoE 2 gem system to add a mobility skill into this build.
"
ardye a écrit :
Hey~~I have a question, would you please enlighten me how does Inspiration Support work with RF? I can't understand it, because I looked carefully at my char, and didn't see Inspiration Charge ball.

Edit: Thank you TheDelta, and I read again the post,Wrecker explained that too..
I'm glad you got it figured out ardye. Good job.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
DarkCade a écrit :
I've been in perpetual indecision for quite some time now about what to play and what I should do due to partially how I am. However, after looking at all your builds as well as a myriad of others across the forums and internet. I've decided to take the slow and steady route for my first character and level this build.

I just wanted to say I love how you designed these builds, this one just has a certain play style that I think I can get into.

Thanks Wrecker!
Hey DarkCade! I'm glad you're down to playing now. I hope the build suits you as much as you hope/think it will. Please feel free to provide any feedback as you go through it. I appreciate your kindness and encouragement! Thank you! You're very kind.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires