New and Changed Warcries in Path of Exile: Harvest

Some of the new warcrys sound pretty hype.

I was actually hoping / expecting them to make all warcrys instant, since they go from clunkily sucking to being good with Battlecry at the moment.
"
japaloco a écrit :
POG always love heavy hitting melee. Hopefully the future is bright.

once this first word gets eliminated maybe people will again behave less childish
"
Gruentod a écrit :
"
HazaRdReborN a écrit :
What really got me excited though is this:

"by default Warcries no longer share cooldowns in order to promote builds using multiple Warcries"

Thank you... Finally.

Sounds to me like this change might've come from someone who went back and played Diablo 2 Barbarian... :D

I hope they also add sounds to these, Barbs warcries sounded epic and theres already sounds in the game that fit the bill pretty well.
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Some of the war cries look cool, but the cooldowns look like they have doubled,
so we will have to waste lots of points trying to lower cooldowns

I am also hating instant war cries moving to a keystone as it is no longer annointable. I liked fitting war cries into builds on witches and shadow, but this is no longer an option unless we waste 15 points pathing to it :(

The keystone is also worse than the old notable.

It just feels these changes are basically saying only Marauders can use war cries. If a Marauder wants to use an additional curse they can anoint it, or if a Shadow wants to have an extra golem they can anoint it... but if any class other than marauder wants instant war cries they have to path to it.
So warcries are all about attacks now?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
The logic of warcries is to enhance coop playing. this game is anything but. So you scream alone like a madman... for your sole pleasure I guess.
really good changes, im actually genuinely interested about changes to 2h and warcry use.

im thinking the changes to help 2h are mostly in the skill gems, supports and items, these are just changes to warcries that have taken place among the wider balance changes so i think ppl looking to find the 2h buffs in these reworks are kind of missing the point. warcries are surely still for all melee use and it would be wrong to push 2h balance hard via warcries.

i like the warcry gameplay. i think u need to slow the game down in general for it to be really 'worth it' in terms of playing the game from the perspective of a trade economy multiplayer community experience. but detach from trade, which is such a disaster, and go into a self found experience where ur playing just for casual funs this is good stuff.

good enough to make me want to play this game before 4.0?... dunno, maybe, see how i feel on the day.
These will work with unarmed skills?
"
We need better ways to give similary rewarding mechanic as attack speed
If only the multiSTROKE re-work didn't destroy melee. Makes me want to cry.......

Edit: For clarity, I am upset by it. Reddit upset.
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
Dernière édition par Ringx, le 8 juin 2020 19:40:14
General's Cry??????

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires