[3.13] Scarfuncle's Shield Charge Impaling Gladiator -Max Block, Great speed, Pack Explosions

"
Thesorrow10 a écrit :
Berserker and Gladi best with Shield charge ? can i try a raider with full haste ? or is raider with shield shit ? ^^

I've never tried it and there is a reason I made a berserker guide for shield charge before I made a raider guide. The raider has been updated in 3.13, but until they update POB I can't say how good it would be. I'm inclined to believe it would be terribly defensively since raider is evasion-based.

Someone could MAKE a version of raider shield charge as an offshoot to see how it does. My job as OP is to update this guide for 3.13 and see how shield charge is doing in 3.13. If you do experiment with raider, report how it goes.
Small update to the build guide - I recommend this shield until you can make or buy a shield with over 2k armour. Only costs 2c to make one.
I've been playing this build since league start. It was tough getting going with it but after getting the spell block ascendancy and a solid shield it's been smooth up to red maps. I'm amazed I still die to some random bombs with like 1.7 mil EHP.

Probably the best thing about this build is totem, flasks, and basically everything else is just optional extra DPS, don't NEED to use it but I can if I feel like clear speed is slow. Shield charge + sand stance challenger makes zooming through maps fast and no need to press any buttons besides charge until boss if I don't feel like it.

I've been using an anomalous close combat support hooked up to my riposte/reckoning along with life gain on hit. It adds like 30-40% to attack speed for 1 hit with charge but it triggers so often it's basically a perma boost.

Divergent blood and sand and divergent intimidating cry are also nice.

If anyone has any problems getting that 100% impale without the need/want to use unique gloves you can grab swift skewering on top of forceful skewering as well.

I'm not a big fan of the explosion mods like devastator as well so I went for a cluster jewel with exploit weakness, iron breaker, and force multiplier all nice mods for this build.
Ive been comparing my character to your PoB and i'm having a hard time understanding why the aura cluster/nodes are so much better on your PoB than my character.
Aura effectiveness on cluster jewels has been nerfed. The damage is made up due to the base increase on shield charge. I definitely pick it up in the tree, but I'm not so sure that the aura effectiveness medium cluster is the best now. A megalomaniac with aura effectiveness - yes. One with evil eye? Yes. The plan is to update the POB once they add the new items so I can see where the number lie.

The good news is that those old cluster jewels cost a lot originally, so it makes it cheaper. I'm level 87 and haven't touched an aura cluster jewel. Explore megalomaniac is what I would advise.
"
Scarfuncle a écrit :
Aura effectiveness on cluster jewels has been nerfed. The damage is made up due to the base increase on shield charge. I definitely pick it up in the tree, but I'm not so sure that the aura effectiveness medium cluster is the best now. A megalomaniac with aura effectiveness - yes. One with evil eye? Yes. The plan is to update the POB once they add the new items so I can see where the number lie.

The good news is that those old cluster jewels cost a lot originally, so it makes it cheaper. I'm level 87 and haven't touched an aura cluster jewel. Explore megalomaniac is what I would advise.

But cluster jewel nodes still give 15% (master of command) + 8% (first among equals) aura effectiveness on enemies, i.e. Pride.

So now it's better do take 4 point jewel with master of command and 1st among equals or replenishing presence. Maybe replenishing + first among equals are better due to 8% effectivenes (pride, flesh and stone, blood and sand) vs 15% effectivenes on enemies (pride, flesh and stone), need to calculate.
So the final question is what's better:

8% effectiveness of blood and sand on player OR
7% effectiveness of flesh and stone and pride on enemies.

I chose master of command but i'm still in white maps and with Magna shield and without last ascendancy so i'm as far from min\maxing as i can be.

I just want to take a minute to provide all the folks out there with a hot tip for shield crafting.

The "remove non-defense/add defense craft is super cheap on the trade discord. 20-30c. If you use your essence of dread on an ilvl 86 shield, you can easily keep using the harvest craft to push your shield higher and higher for armour.

As for your question about min-maxing, I am yet to write that up. The guide currently will get you to enough to do everything in the game - the gloves are the biggest change.

I've been playing around with new ways to play the build. Check my profile to see what direction I've gone. I desperately want The flow untethered, but it is cripplingly expensive this league. Anyone finding success with other belts?
Ive got a quick question, i saw you were using close combat with reckoning, any reasons why besides the dmg boost? does it reduce its cooldown?
Hey there! Some people swear by the close combat. I've not been using it recently, instead opting for vaal haste for offense or vaal grave for defense. Don't use close combat if you're not feeling it - it is a very minor part of the build to consider.
Yea i tried it, its pretty much always up when clearing maps, feels great tbh.
I'm running a bit of a different setup but its working wonders right now, easily cleared sirius A7 deathless heading to 8 pretty soon, clearing t16's like cake aswell

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires